It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Space RTS with base building and ship customization – Stellar Warfare is now available on GOG in its early access and with a -25% discount that lasts until December 11th, 3 PM UTC!

It’s a self-funded and published passion project inspired by RTS games such as Red Alert, Homeworld and Supreme Commander. Find loot, compose your fleet and use it to face off against other players or the AI in this unique sci-fi experience!

Expect singleplayer wave defense, campaignette, base assault and skirmish, multiplayer skirmish and battle royale, coop wave defense (added by community request), resource collecting, base building, physics based projectiles, full 3D space to build and move in, ship customization, over 200 ships, weapons and modules in total, and more!

Get Stellar Warfare now!

Note: This title is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
I was just thinking yesterday, "would love for this game to be on GOG"
I was about to search for the community wishlist or create one.

Thank you Dev and GOG for this!
Post edited December 04, 2023 by Keihltrein
RTS genre is sorely lacking. Good thing this is coming.
For a moment, I thought this overlapped with the old Stellar Conquest games.
Youtuber DiplexHeated showing gameplay with developer Thomas (Tense Games)

Gotta say, looks really nice. At least I have a week to decide if I should take a chance on an EA title...
Buying
TheCleaner517: RTS genre is sorely lacking. Good thing this is coming.
I wouldn't say it's lacking anymore.
Post edited December 04, 2023 by Syphon72
Looks really interesting but am I blind or is there too much glowing going on?
Every object (as far as i had noticed) has this glowing/bluring and is missing contrast/sharpness.

It's especially noticable when UI elements pop up near the objects.

I mean, it's in Space with hard, unfiltered (by athmosphere) sunlight and is imho plausible but my eyes... my eyes...

:-)
Am i the only one who think that the game developers using too much bloom effect ?
As with prev. two posters:
Grand ideas for NY eve fireworks. Wishlisted and will likely buy at NYE.
I love smaller indy games like this, plus I was a major fan of the Homeworld series back in the day. This looks like an easy sell for me.
Does it have a campaign?