It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ErfInverse: The release date of the first X-Com is close to when this game was relesed.
viperfdl: Project-X?
No, but it's getting really close now.
There were two games in the series (not counting a special version which only had more levels for the first game). The first one was released on many different platforms, the second on only a single platform.
Like the scared, silent majority (:p) I still have no idea.
The second game was released 7 years after the first one.
Half-Life 1 and 2 were 7 years apart, weren't they? So maybe it's Gordon Freeman. :-)
Vitek: Half-Life 1 and 2 were 7 years apart, weren't they? So maybe it's Gordon Freeman. :-)
Heh, no.

The picture is not from the main gameplay screen, but from the final sequence after each level. The thing in the middle is an initially shielded reactor core that you have to destroy. There is no scrolling on this screen.
Post edited June 16, 2015 by ErfInverse
The "reactor core" was a great hint. Googled a little, and found Uridium 2 :)
MadyNora: The "reactor core" was a great hint. Googled a little, and found Uridium 2 :)
Yess! That is correct.

Apparently this was a really difficult one. Can't guarantee that the next ones I might do at some other point in the future when it becomes my turn again will be any easier.. :-)
Post edited June 16, 2015 by ErfInverse
ErfInverse: Yess! That is it.
yay :D

Will post something tomorrow :3
Chocolate time :3
Attachments:
wutizit.jpg (93 Kb)
Uhm... is that.... a third leg?

I'm so sorry, your drawing is lengendary and it's my mind that is really grim, i really should be locked away for saying this stuff! :(
Cyraxpt: Uhm... is that.... a third leg?

I'm so sorry, your drawing is lengendary and it's my mind that is really grim, i really should be locked away for saying this stuff! :(
LMAO XD
Yes, that's a leg :P
MadyNora: Chocolate time :3
Makes me think of some dungeon crawler... Legend of Grimrock?
MadyNora: Chocolate time :3
Exoanthrope: Makes me think of some dungeon crawler... Legend of Grimrock?
Yes :)
Exoanthrope: Makes me think of some dungeon crawler... Legend of Grimrock?
MadyNora: Yes :)
That was a wild guess, I didn't expect that to be right. Now I suppose I have to draw something. XD