It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Flowers and a torch? Eh... Minecraft?
KrisViking: Flowers and a torch? Eh... Minecraft?
Nope.
This game is available on GOG :)
MadyNora: Nobody?
Then I shall draw, the game must go on! :D

I made this in paint in under 1 minute :D
Miasmata?
SnakeSqueaker: Miasmata?
Correct, your turn :)
Next picture
Attachments:
game.jpg (67 Kb)
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
KrisViking: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Yup! Your turn.
Ummm, pardon me for asking, but where the hell is the island? :P
It occurs to me if there was an island our little friend there wouldn't be in such deep shit.
Fun old game. Good soundtrack.

Edit: There is supposed to be a third-person motorcyclist in the middle, but I forgot to try and draw him.
Attachments:
doodle3.jpg (75 Kb)
Post edited February 22, 2014 by KrisViking
KrisViking: Fun old game. Good soundtrack.

Edit: There is supposed to be a third-person motorcyclist in the middle, but I forgot to try and draw him.
Road Rash, can't believe it's been 20 years already!
Correct. Hmm... Yeah 20 years for the 3DO version which I didn't know about. We had the PC version that came out for Windows 95 in 1996.
KrisViking: Correct. Hmm... Yeah 20 years for the 3DO version which I didn't know about. We had the PC version that came out for Windows 95 in 1996.
No one ever had a 3DO, except for my buddy whose parents owned a hotel so they bought him all the consoles, and I mean all of them.

Anyway, here's the next picture. Hope you guys like calamari, if not...too late!
Attachments:
awalterj: No one ever had a 3DO, except for my buddy whose parents owned a hotel so they bought him all the consoles, and I mean all of them.

Anyway, here's the next picture. Hope you guys like calamari, if not...too late!
Prisoner of Ice?
MadyNora: Prisoner of Ice?
Ah...finally someone who has played this game! Or you just like seafood :D People never talk about Prisoner of Ice but it's a very decent adventure.
For those who haven't played it:
If you like Indy 4: Fate of Atlantis or Lovecraftian stuff then definitely check this out. Not very hard and only one slightly aggravating pixel hunting moment, other than that frustration free adventuring. There's some limited-time puzzles where you'll die a couple times. I bought this one year after its release for only $10 from a sales bin (boxed version), translated to GOG prices this would be around $1.50, was a super bargain for its time and I never threw it away.

Wishlisted on GOG:
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/call_of_cthulhu_prisoner_of_ice

edit: forgot to say that the game also has very good animations (thanks to rotoscoping) that look better than many adventure games of today that may have high res but are kinda poorly animated with characters 'floating' and having no weight (Deponia...)
Post edited February 22, 2014 by awalterj
awalterj: Ah...finally someone who has played this game! Or you just like seafood :D People never talk about Prisoner of Ice but it's a very decent adventure.
For those who haven't played it:
If you like Indy 4: Fate of Atlantis or Lovecraftian stuff then definitely check this out. Not very hard and only one slightly aggravating pixel hunting moment, other than that frustration free adventuring. There's some limited-time puzzles where you'll die a couple times. I bought this one year after its release for only $10 from a sales bin (boxed version), translated to GOG prices this would be around $1.50, was a super bargain for its time and I never threw it away.

Wishlisted on GOG:
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/call_of_cthulhu_prisoner_of_ice
Ahm... I'm sorry if I disappoint you, but I haven't actually "played" the game...
Back then in elementary school I spent all my afternoons at my friends place, because our moms were friends, and my mom was working. And he played Prisoner of Ice. Over, and over, and over again. I was terrified by it! It gave me nightmares, I started seeing the monster in my dreams, and the picture of the dead body in the container made me scream, cry, and gave me sleepless nights. Don't blame me... I was no more than 10.
My friend of course mocked me, and laughed at me -.-*
I only liked the (I think) Buenos Aires level. I always asked him to let me play that one level. No scary stuff, just a peaceful library^^

I googled the game now, and I didn't get terrified by the pictures now, not even by the dead body, but back then it truly was a terrible experience for me :(

Don't get me wrong, as far as I remember the game itself is quite good, but it's definetly not made for a 10 years old girl :(

My turn, right? Hmm..... lemme think... I'll post something soon.
Post edited February 22, 2014 by MadyNora