It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: Civilisation?

Or Black and White? If that's a big monster standing in the sea...
Nope. But you are close :)
lagncheese: Here you go
Hello lagncheese!

Is it maybe "Anno 1602" or one of the "Settlers" ("Siedler" in German) games?

Kind regards,
foxgog
lagncheese: Here you go
foxgog: Hello lagncheese!

Is it maybe "Anno 1602" or one of the "Settlers" ("Siedler" in German) games?

Kind regards,
foxgog
Hi foxgog,
Nope,
Hint: In this game you gonna terraform a lot! :)
lagncheese: (...)
Hello lagncheese!

The only game series with a lot of terraforming that I have played is "Populous".
Since you have drawn something with "isometric" orientation it can not be the third entry "Populous: The Beginning" (which uses 3D globes/spheres as levels), but could be either the first "Populous" or its sequel "Populous 2: Trials of the Olympian Gods".

Kind regards,
foxgog
lagncheese: (...)
foxgog: Hello lagncheese!

The only game series with a lot of terraforming that I have played is "Populous".
Since you have drawn something with "isometric" orientation it can not be the third entry "Populous: The Beginning" (which uses 3D globes/spheres as levels), but could be either the first "Populous" or its sequel "Populous 2: Trials of the Olympian Gods".

Kind regards,
foxgog
Hi,
We have a winner!

It is Populous, btw that messy orb with something like tentacles supposed to be the sun XD.
Your turn!
nice! I was thinking Populous but I couldn't remember what it was called :)
foxgog: could be either the first "Populous" or its sequel "Populous 2: Trials of the Olympian Gods".
Ping. Your turn.
Hello everyone!

I would really like to draw something again for this guessing game, but I am passing through some serious health issues, recently. Consequently, I can neither be in front of my computer nor accessing the internet so frequently since last week.

Meanwhile, please, feel free to take my turn and continue the "Draw and Guess the game!" for the others!

It is a "wild card" for anyone who wants to use it.

Kind regards,
foxgog
foxgog: Hello everyone!

I would really like to draw something again for this guessing game, but I am passing through some serious health issues, recently. Consequently, I can neither be in front of my computer nor accessing the internet so frequently since last week.

Meanwhile, please, feel free to take my turn and continue the "Draw and Guess the game!" for the others!

Kind regards,
foxgog
I hope you get well soon.

Take care and looking forward to seeing your drawings again.
foxgog: Hello everyone!

Kind regards,
foxgog
I hope you get well.
Best wishes!
I shall TAKE the wild card.

Who can recognise what game I've been playing?

draw and guess the game GO
Attachments:
JoeSapphire: draw and guess the game GO
I don't know what it is, but it's definitely not Go.

Ittle Dew?
JoeSapphire: draw and guess the game GO
ZFR: I don't know what it is, but it's definitely not Go.

Ittle Dew?
not that
JoeSapphire: I shall TAKE the wild card.

Untitled Goose Game?
JoeSapphire: I shall TAKE the wild card.

Lone_Scout: Untitled Goose Game?
ah.

Perhaps I should do another clue?
Attachments: