It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wther: Skyward Collapse?
Nope. I'll draw some more this afternoon.

Edit: That is an interesting looking game, though.
Post edited November 25, 2013 by grimwerk
grimwerk: Okay!
This lovely shouldn't take less than three guesses to find.
Oh well, off to town I go.
JMich: This lovely shouldn't take less than three guesses to find.
Oh well, off to town I go.
I wish I'd noticed your post a lil while ago. Attached is the next (unnecessary image).

Well done, JMich, your turn!

As an aside, this was the only GOG game to disappoint me. It's certainly not a bad game, though it is shallow and unbalanced. Still, fun for a while! I was disappointed because I felt misled by the carefully-worded GOG blurb. GOG touted that their version had no micropayments. You received everything the game had to offer up front. True enough. But they hadn't made the micropayment options free... the dev just removed them. So no spring, autumn, or winter graphic sets. Lakes (even though they are mentioned in this version) are gone, too. Had I known, I'd have bought another version.
Attachments:
While I may be have a few flaming qualities, painting/drawing isn't one of them. Here's a little image.
Attachments:
Post edited November 25, 2013 by JMich
my friends says "OH MYgodit'stripletown"
JoeSapphire: my friends says "OH MYgodit'stripletown"
hahaha
Your friend should visit the thread. We can use that kind of excitement.

My posts may have been a bit misleading. In case it wasn't clear, JMich is up. See if your friend can figure out his pic, too! (It's nibbling at the edges of something in my head, but I can't coax it out. Mostly, I just jump on the 'Somebody take my turn!' posts.)
grimwerk: JMich is up.
Yeah we don't know what JMich's is. James Pond?
JoeSapphire: Yeah we don't know what JMich's is. James Pond?
More recent than that (last two years). One could say that it's a game from Tomorrow.

Will try to draw a second picture later today, have a fire drill in 15 minutes. Not sure if confessing to be a pyromaniac will be seen as a good thing or not though.
JoeSapphire: James Pond?
JMich: More recent than that
Then I'm afraid it's outside of my area of expertise.
JMich: While I may be have a few flaming qualities, painting/drawing isn't one of them. Here's a little image.
Little Inferno?
JMich: While I may be have a few flaming qualities, painting/drawing isn't one of them. Here's a little image.
Zacron: Little Inferno?
Yeap. Tried to draw the fireplace with a television, some blocks and a letter ready to be lit, along with a few coins. I think my hints may have been better than my drawing.

Either way, your turn.
Zacron: Little Inferno?
JMich: Yeap. Tried to draw the fireplace with a television, some blocks and a letter ready to be lit, along with a few coins. I think my hints may have been better than my drawing.

Either way, your turn.
I did not read any hints. I just saw that image, lol.

But, Now it is my turn to draw... and I have a great idea, should be up a little later this afternoon. :)
Actually, I must pass on this turn, sorry guys. Someone else draw something.
I'll give it a go then to keep things rolling; next up: the best/worst face in gaming.
Attachments:
Max Payne?