It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

liara42: In Sound Mind. A go on Windows 7, no errors, no shenanigans. Steam's min reqs confirm. I've no clue why GOG's min differs from.
Oddeus: In Sound Mind - Win 7 is stated as minimum requirement on Steam. Also confirmed by a fellow Goger.
Slick_JMista: 'In sound mind' works on Windows 7.
I just received a newsletter discount for In Sound Mind and came here to see if W7 can handle this game. So, just wanted to say thanks to you three for the confirmation! Know that your "old" posts are still helping someone out. ;)
Post edited June 07, 2023 by matterbandit
matterbandit: I just received a newsletter discount for In Sound Mind and came here to see if W7 can handle this game. So, just wanted to say thanks to you three for the confirmation! Know that your "old" posts are still helping someone out. ;)
I was wondering the same but then bought it anyway because the price is too good to pass up on a definite maybe. About to test it now.
DoomSooth: I was wondering the same but then bought it anyway because the price is too good to pass up on a definite maybe. About to test it now.
Please let me know how it goes! I still got 1 day and 11 hours before that discount code expires. ;)
matterbandit: Please let me know how it goes! I still got 1 day and 11 hours before that discount code expires. ;)
I had added an edit to my post but I guess it didn't take. Game seems to run fine in 7.
It is easy to To buy degree, buy certificate, buy diploma, buy a fake degree, fake degree. Our company offers documents such as diploma, degree, transcripts, and certificates. We have top quality designers who have many years of experiences in producing documents like these. They know what the different fake degree document should look like. We are specialized in Australia, Britain, Canada, the United States, France, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia and other countries of the fake diplomas?production and research and development work. Please feel free to contact me as below:
Email: diplomaorder2003@gmail.com
Telegram: @fakeidiploma
wechat: jasonwilliam2003
DoomSooth: I had added an edit to my post but I guess it didn't take. Game seems to run fine in 7.
Purchased! Thanks! ;)
I tried to play a demo version of Broken Roads that is available on Steam, and it runs on Windows 7 without any issue.
Dredge works on Win7. There was a thread I found on Google saying it would crash on the Splash screen, but the devs fixed it, so I took a chance in the sale. Installed and ran fine.
"The Last Stand: Aftermath" and "Foretales" are OK on Win7
Post edited June 13, 2023 by DJM.553
Contra Anniversary Collection version 1.1.0 runs on Windows 7 x64
Anyone happen to know if Evil West runs in 7?

Edit: It gives an error that you'd expect to see when trying to run a Windows 10 game in 7 but it does run in 7. Also, it warns about telemetry and such when you first run it. I'm not sure how you'd turn it off before running it for the first time but you can turn it off after you run it.
Post edited June 15, 2023 by DoomSooth
Does anything run on Win 7 any more with how obsessed MS has been with trying to cripple it. I held on longer than most but it was definitely aggressive and total, the final death blow. I mean when you cannot even gain access to a proper copy of service pack updates from MS, they are doing more than "no longer supporting it" they are actively trying to kill it.
high rated
viranimus: Does anything run on Win 7 any more with how obsessed MS has been with trying to cripple it. I held on longer than most but it was definitely aggressive and total, the final death blow. I mean when you cannot even gain access to a proper copy of service pack updates from MS, they are doing more than "no longer supporting it" they are actively trying to kill it.
Yes, they are trying to kill it in order to get you to install intrusive and bloated OSes that need way more ram resources to even run more properly.
Yakuza 0, 3, and 6 all run in 7. Guessing the rest do.
Does version 1.63 of Cyberpunk 2077 still support Windows 7 (64 Bit)? Can someone check it?