It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Terminal Velocity: Boosted Edition works on 7.
It would be great if you guys could also mention which game version runs or not runs anymore on Windows 7 (like v1.23).
Because sometimes older versions still run on WIndows 7, but newer version sometimes don't and therefore Windows 7 players can skip the versions not running on their OS.
Dakka Squadron doesn't work on Windows 7, even though the store page lists Windows 7 as a requirement (it'll boot up, but it doesn't load past the title screen with the game version after the video). the devs where aware of this problem but never fixed it.

Shootas, Blood & Teef works on Windows 7, even though it doesn't list support for it.
The Supper, GOG file version: 1.01_(62604), unfortunately no ingame version displayed, runs on Windows 7 x64
Post edited March 21, 2023 by Bridgekeeper
high rated
Ghost of a Tale

Mafia 3 Definitive Edition

they both work on Win 7.
Can someone confirm that DREDGE is working on Windows 7?
SvitlaSveta4: Can someone confirm that DREDGE is working on Windows 7?
Maybe a late reply, but yes - DREDGE can be run on Windows 7.
SvitlaSveta4: Can someone confirm that DREDGE is working on Windows 7?
AWG43: Maybe a late reply, but yes - DREDGE can be run on Windows 7.
Thank you for reply this is very important for me to know. You are the best!
Akiba's Trip Hellbound & Debriefed works on 7.
Minimum that listed on store page - 8.1.
Cybershrek ran in spurts on Win 7, aka how many hours would you like to play before CTD.
And in WINDOWED MODE. Not because of Win 7, but because of developers being fraked up on Fentanyl. Luckily you can get into Gog Galaxy Configure and revert to a version that works for you.
I HAD to absolutely do that with Witcher 3, don't care to re-install that garbage Cybershrek, too much space lost for a non-replayable game.
ArcRunner seems to run in 7. No pun intended.
I'm late with the updates. Have a new job. But will hopefully get to it in the next days.
Acording to THIS
the new Master of Magic should work on Windows 7
as well as
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1581770/discussions/0/3765608096037505387/?l=hungarian

>>eddieballgame febr. 5., 19:42
I will check later (GOG) owner here. I use 2 'gaming laptops', one is a 10 year old 'win 7' which runs the new Master of Magic release without issues.
I am hoping for the same result for this game, which runs great on my 'win 10' gaming laptop.
Requirements are due to 'win 7' not being supported, does not mean the game will not run...just no guarantees.

Update, the game is running fine on my 10 year old 'win 7' gaming laptop. :)<<
Post edited May 11, 2023 by SteamGog
Freshly released here on GOG, so perhaps too early for anyone to know if W7 can handle Planet of Lana? Much appreciated if anyone can confirm. :)
Post edited May 24, 2023 by matterbandit
THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD: Remake work on Windows 7.