It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

Disciples: Liberation - GOG Edition, run on Windows 7.
Anyone happen to know if Atari 50 runs in 7?
DoomSooth: Anyone happen to know if Atari 50 runs in 7?
All legal sources seem to copy/paste the requirements. This is from a "alternative" site:

Minimum:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 3.0 GHz or faster.
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R9 280X series card or higher.
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Additional Notes: This game needs a dedicated graphics card to run. Integrated graphics cards will not work.
Oddeus: All legal sources seem to copy/paste the requirements. This is from a "alternative" site:
Minimum here says 10. Have you run it in 7?
Oddeus: All legal sources seem to copy/paste the requirements. This is from a "alternative" site:
DoomSooth: Minimum here says 10. Have you run it in 7?
No, I don't own the games. I looked it up on a pirate site.
Can anyone confirm or deny if A Plague Tale: Requiem runs on windows 7? Requires dx12 it says, but could it be an oddball that still runs despite that like cyberpunk? Thanks!
MacClyver: Can anyone confirm or deny if A Plague Tale: Requiem runs on windows 7? Requires dx12 it says, but could it be an oddball that still runs despite that like cyberpunk? Thanks!
Don´t take this as guaranteed, it`s from a pirate site:

Minimum:

Processor: Intel Core i3-2120 (3.3 GHz)/AMD FX-4100 X4 (3.6 GHz)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7870
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 50 GB available space

Looks like they are the only ones who actually test the games. Otherwise I don't know where they get the data from.
high rated
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected doesn't appear to run in Windows 7. Stick to Game of the Century.
Spirit of the Island works in Win 7. I've done the demo in Win 7 and others say the Steam version of the full game works for them.
[REMOVED]
Post edited March 22, 2023 by iamtiredof
iamtiredof: The chance of publishing depends on the initial reception of the proposal...
More info is always welcome :)
iamtiredof: By the way, if want to, may you someday tell one-on-one in personal messaging what the site is? I am curious.
Not sure, if I'm allowed to send a link, even in chat. I don't want to get banned. But it isn't hard to find. I used startpage.com and typed "a plague tale requiem windows 7". It was the sixth entry on the seventh page.

If a Blue can confirm that i won't get banned for sending just the name of the site, without link, I'll do that.
Post edited December 16, 2022 by Oddeus
Does anyone know if Blacktail works on Win 7? I've found one reference on a questionable site but nothing verifiable and no demo to try out.
[REMOVED]
Post edited March 22, 2023 by iamtiredof
iamtiredof: It appears Startpage suffers from Filtre Bubble (personalized results), the 7th page's 7th has Play3 DE, a game news site. My curiosity is not worth your ban of course.
7th, 6th ... and it led to a questionable site where it appears everything works on Win 7, including games which were never on PC. So, not really reliable.

Thanks for the info on the dropped support and latest good versions. It would be nice if devs would just list last good update for certain OS and archive like they used to ... but then, I'm an old-time gamer who was used to keeping track of which patches required which drivers, etc.
iamtiredof: Maybe doing a TSV sheet (like CSV but sepatated by TABs) on Git (i.g. Github) with giving admin permissions would be better than a chat/post. Can you do Git? The sheet will be editable when I am not around then.
Sorry, I don't even know what most of these acronyms stand for. I'm rather illiterate in these things. But we will find a solution :)