It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s here!

You can now get Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition, combining the original Cyberpunk 2077 story, as well as the new spy-thriller adventure of Phantom Liberty, all in one package!

If you haven’t had a chance to dive into the streets of Night City yet, this couldn’t be a better time. Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure RPG set in the megalopolis of Night City, where you play as V, a cyberpunk mercenary wrapped up in a do-or-die fight for survival. In the full-fledged expansion, Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, you return as the cyber-enhanced mercenary and embark on a high-stakes mission of espionage and intrigue to save the NUSA President. In the dangerous district of Dogtown, you must forge alliances within a web of shattered loyalties and sinister political machinations. 

The release of Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition brings in even more though – Update 2.1 that introduces completely new features into the game, making it, truly, the ultimate experience. You can now travel between the 19 metro stations located throughout Night City, invite your V’s love interest to spend some time together in any of the apartments, listen to the radio while on foot using the new Radioport feature, take part in replayable car races… And even more, including new accessibility features! You can check out the full list of changes HERE.

You thought that’s it? Oh, no – on top of these amazing news, we have something else; incredible discounts! Get ready, because now you can snatch:
Cyberpunk 2077 (-50%)
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (-15%)
Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition (-33%)

Get ready for an ultimate, unforgettable journey – see you in Night City!
high rated
Mobeeuz: So quick question: What do all the Galaxy haters do when there isn't any Cyberpunk 2027 news to bitch about?
Gudadantza: Is there a patch against the haters, the whiners the paid garbaged individuals, the pedantic wall of texts new experts about everything or those who consider the science a conspiracy?
No one is a hater here. We are concerned fans who want CDP to do as they say. To stay to true to the principles of game preservation that they preach in every interview. There is a big difference between fans and yes-men though.

No one here takes pleasure in having to complain about this, but the last time we stopped complaining, Galaxy-bound content went from 5 to 21. At what number would you draw the line? 50? 100? What percentage of DRMd content are you willing to accept? Would you accept an exclusive Mountain Dew can promotional mission, that requires Galaxy? I know where I draw the line. I draw the line at 0. Single player games on GOG should have 0 content locked behind online authentication. This should especially be true for first party games and yet it's specifically the first party games that are starting to break the spirit of GOG, by making Galaxy mandatory via exclusive content.

I don't hate Galaxy, I use it all the time. However the whole reason I am here is the preservation of my games. No online service stays online forever. We've already seen Ubisoft shut down their launcher-bound rewards for their older games. Do you think CDP is not going to do the same 15 years from now? I'd rather not take that chance. I come to GOG for DRM-Free games with offline installers, so I could preserve them in their entirety. Galaxy is just a bonus, not the main attraction. If Galaxy on its own was enough, I'd be on Steam.
What does the full version give that you can't get just by putting the game and dlc in the cart? maybe rewards for gwint and stuff are available offline?

Looked at the comments, looks like the full edition is nothing. I'm even glad they didn't let me buy the dlc, at least i wasn't as badly affected by the amount of content blocked by the online drm
Post edited December 06, 2023 by RekontVerlon
Oh this news just remind me to uninstall the cyberpunk game at GOG because it taking up my computer space for nothing!
SargonAelther: No one is a hater here. We are concerned fans...
Sorry, who is 'we'? If you use Galaxy, you can't be part of 'we' because 'we' hates everything Galaxy and wishes only its fiery demise. Anything short of its utter destruction is traitorous and inconceivable. Unless of course it becomes Linux-based, then it will immediately attain divinity and all will be forgiven. But in this lowly Windows state, even invoking its name in any way that does not cast it down like a venomous snake of absolute evil is enough to immediately summon pages of hate posts that will span weeks, or even months. I would be careful with your allusion of alignment lest they turn that acid tongue upon you for your even casual Galaxy association.

Show me a "mountain dew promotional mission" or indeed anything that isn't some worthless cosmetic requiring Galaxy. And yes, a car/gun/armor in a game is still a cosmetic - unless it's the only car/gun/armor you can use. These are unnecessary 'bonus' items issued as a reward for using Galaxy, which oddly enough, requires Galaxy.
high rated
Some other place has the Ultimate Edition discounted at 43%. Funny.
high rated
honglath: Some other place has the Ultimate Edition discounted at 43%. Funny.
Yeah the Steam bundle system is nearly always cheaper than GOG.
And it flags owned games perfectly.
And you can (usually) use it to get a discount even if you own some of the games already.
+3 for Steam?
Post edited December 06, 2023 by lupineshadow
Those discounts are most definitely credible.
honglath: Some other place has the Ultimate Edition discounted at 43%. Funny.
This other place also has base price 10 dollars/euro higher (which in reality makes it still cheaper but only by 2 dollars/euro).
high rated
Mobeeuz: Show me a "mountain dew promotional mission" or indeed anything that isn't some worthless cosmetic requiring Galaxy. And yes, a car/gun/armor in a game is still a cosmetic - unless it's the only car/gun/armor you can use. These are unnecessary 'bonus' items issued as a reward for using Galaxy, which oddly enough, requires Galaxy.
It's "worthless" but still called reward. Funny, isn't it?
Also, what's worthless or not is a completely subjective matter and therefore different for everybody.
The PAID and USUABLE pre-order bonus car (therefore not worthless according to your own definition) requires Galaxy as well ... am I allowed to whine?
Post edited December 07, 2023 by MarkoH01
Mobeeuz: Show me a "mountain dew promotional mission" or indeed anything that isn't some worthless cosmetic requiring Galaxy. And yes, a car/gun/armor in a game is still a cosmetic - unless it's the only car/gun/armor you can use. These are unnecessary 'bonus' items issued as a reward for using Galaxy, which oddly enough, requires Galaxy.
MarkoH01: It's "worthless" but sill called reward. Funny, isn't it?
Also, what's worthless or not is a completely subjective matter and therefore different for everybody.
The PAID and USUABLE pre-order bonus car (therefore not worthless according to your own definition) requires Galaxy as well ... am I allowed to whine?
I heard that this bonus car is still unavailable on xbox consoles, apparently there is a complicated situation for now :D
Johnathanamz: Dear CD Projekt RED please listen to me.
Samir, you're breaking the car! :P
Oh, I see.
There isn't a myrewards car I don't think. The new Porsche can he earned ingame.
RawSteelUT: There isn't a myrewards car I don't think. The new Porsche can he earned ingame.
You thought wrong. It's the Quadra, and it is also obtainable in-game at a later time. The pre-order bonus is indeed tied to Galaxy/My Rewards.
Attachments:
RawSteelUT: There isn't a myrewards car I don't think. The new Porsche can he earned ingame.
RizzoCuoco: You thought wrong. It's the Quadra, and it is also obtainable in-game at a later time. The pre-order bonus is indeed tied to Galaxy/My Rewards.
See, this is how much I care about pre-order bonuses, I hadn't even seen that. :D