It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s here!

You can now get Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition, combining the original Cyberpunk 2077 story, as well as the new spy-thriller adventure of Phantom Liberty, all in one package!

If you haven’t had a chance to dive into the streets of Night City yet, this couldn’t be a better time. Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure RPG set in the megalopolis of Night City, where you play as V, a cyberpunk mercenary wrapped up in a do-or-die fight for survival. In the full-fledged expansion, Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, you return as the cyber-enhanced mercenary and embark on a high-stakes mission of espionage and intrigue to save the NUSA President. In the dangerous district of Dogtown, you must forge alliances within a web of shattered loyalties and sinister political machinations. 

The release of Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition brings in even more though – Update 2.1 that introduces completely new features into the game, making it, truly, the ultimate experience. You can now travel between the 19 metro stations located throughout Night City, invite your V’s love interest to spend some time together in any of the apartments, listen to the radio while on foot using the new Radioport feature, take part in replayable car races… And even more, including new accessibility features! You can check out the full list of changes HERE.

You thought that’s it? Oh, no – on top of these amazing news, we have something else; incredible discounts! Get ready, because now you can snatch:
Cyberpunk 2077 (-50%)
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (-15%)
Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition (-33%)

Get ready for an ultimate, unforgettable journey – see you in Night City!
NewPyk: For all the whiners: My Rewards are included!
SargonAelther: Care to elaborate or provide screenshots of exactly which rewards are included?
Nope. Just open game page and you'll find that information.
SargonAelther: Care to elaborate or provide screenshots of exactly which rewards are included?
NewPyk: Nope. Just open game page and you'll find that information.
LOL
high rated
NewPyk: Nope. Just open game page and you'll find that information.
Yeah it mentions the My Rewards Program. And the My Rewards Program has not changed. It still says:
Is MY REWARDS also available on the local version of Cyberpunk 2077 — which can be downloaded via GOG and installed separately from GOG GALAXY?
Because MY REWARDS requires an internet connection, the local version of Cyberpunk 2077 that you can download via GOG will not support MY REWARDS.

===================================================================================================
My test is concluded. As per the above FAQ, GOG Galaxy is still mandatory in order to receive "My Rewards".
Post edited December 06, 2023 by SargonAelther
MarkoH01: It seems to be harder to understand than I thought:
There is no Ultimate Edition. They renamed the bundle which means that yesterday you had the option to purchase a bundle that gave you CP2077 and PL. Today you will get the same when you purchase the "Ultimate Edition". So if you have CP2077 and PL in your library you already have the "Ultimate Edition" because it is just the bundle which they renamed.
I get that I have it in practice. What I mean is simply having that listing in the account (shelf). Right now strangely I don't even see Phantom Liberty in my account (though I have it). I suppose they might be sorting this out.
SargonAelther: There is no "Ultimate Edition". There is no separate library entry. It is simply the same old CP2077 + Phantom Liberty bundle that they renamed.
Well, I didn't have the bundle, I bought them separately.

Ice_Mage: If you mean you separately own both Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty, but don't see Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition marked as owned in the store, then no, that won't change. This isn't getting fixed because it depends on other things being redone from scratch and they lack both the resources and the inclination to address it.
Yes, that's what I mean. How hard is to simply give users a free code in such case.
Post edited December 05, 2023 by shmerl
high rated
shmerl: Well, I didn't have the bundle, I bought them separately.
Then you already have the so called "Ultimate Edition". Phantom Liberty is a DLC, which you will find within the main Cyberpunk 2077 entry in your library. Unlike the Witcher 3, There is no separate edition, it's just a pointless entry on the store. See the attachment.
Attachments:
Post edited December 05, 2023 by SargonAelther
high rated
Dear CD Projekt RED please listen to me.

Never mind you never will.
shmerl: What I mean is simply having that listing in the account (shelf). Right now strangely I don't even see Phantom Liberty in my account (though I have it).
(...)
How hard is to simply give users a free code in such case.
The library always shows the base game, as illustrated in SargonAelther's screenshot. To get to the DLC (Phantom Liberty), click the entry for the base game (Cyberpunk 2077) and you should see a DLC installers subsection in the Download Offline Backup Game Installers category. You may need to click the latter to expand that list.
Looks like CDPR's saving the actual "Ultimate" (Complete) Edition for later then (2027, maybe earlier)?
Give it a little makeover to be in line with whatever constitutes "Next-Gen" by that time, squash any leftover bugs or issues and roll Phantom Liberty into the base game for one set of offline installers.

And maybe even do something really unexpected and finally include ALL additional client-locked content with the offline installer version.
SargonAelther: Then you already have the so called "Ultimate Edition". Phantom Liberty is a DLC, which you will find within the main Cyberpunk 2077 entry in your library. Unlike the Witcher 3, There is no separate edition, it's just a pointless entry on the store. See the attachment.
Ah, good to know. Thanks!

I see it now in the installers, yes. And both base game and Phantom Liberty are shown as "buy as gift" in the store which means I already have them. But the Ultimate Edition one doesn't. But in practice it shouldn't make a difference if it's the same.
Post edited December 05, 2023 by shmerl
So quick question: What do all the Galaxy haters do when there isn't any Cyberpunk 2077 news to bitch about?
Post edited December 06, 2023 by Mobeeuz
high rated
GOG.com: It’s here!

You can now get Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition, combining the original Cyberpunk 2077 story, as well as the new spy-thriller adventure of Phantom Liberty, all in one package!

If you haven’t had a chance to dive into the streets of Night City yet, this couldn’t be a better time. Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure RPG set in the megalopolis of Night City, where you play as V, a cyberpunk mercenary wrapped up in a do-or-die fight for survival. In the full-fledged expansion, Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, you return as the cyber-enhanced mercenary and embark on a high-stakes mission of espionage and intrigue to save the NUSA President. In the dangerous district of Dogtown, you must forge alliances within a web of shattered loyalties and sinister political machinations.

The release of Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition brings in even more though – Update 2.1 that introduces completely new features into the game, making it, truly, the ultimate experience. You can now travel between the 19 metro stations located throughout Night City, invite your V’s love interest to spend some time together in any of the apartments, listen to the radio while on foot using the new Radioport feature, take part in replayable car races… And even more, including new accessibility features! You can check out the full list of changes HERE.

You thought that’s it? Oh, no – on top of these amazing news, we have something else; incredible discounts! Get ready, because now you can snatch:
Cyberpunk 2077 (-50%)
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (-15%)
Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition (-33%)

Get ready for an ultimate, unforgettable journey – see you in Night City!
Proszę, zmieńcie w bibliotece status wersji Ultimate Edition na posiadana dla wszystkich posiadaczy wersji podstawowej CP i DLC PL. Przecież to pakiet, źle to wygląda bo drażni że nie masz kompletnej serii. Przecież wystarczy tylko przypiąć wersję Ultimate Edition do biblioteki lub zmienić status na "w bibliotece". W czym problem? Przecież my już kupilismy wersję Ultimate Edidion tylko poprzez wcześniejsze (i droższe) zakupy poszczególnych części (czyli CP i PL).

Please change the status of the Ultimate Edition version in the library to owned for all owners of the basic CP and DLC PL versions. It's a package, it looks bad because it's irritating that you don't have the complete series. After all, all you need to do is pin the Ultimate Edition to your library or change the status to "in the library". What's the problem? After all, we have already bought the Ultimate Edidion version only through earlier (and more expensive) purchases of individual parts (CP and PL).
Post edited December 06, 2023 by Trejan
Is there a patch against the haters, the whiners the paid garbaged individuals, the pedantic wall of texts new experts about everything or those who consider the science a conspiracy?
Does anyone get a crash in the game on exit after the update? Not a deal breaker though.
Can I climb ladders from water in the game now?
high rated
Trejan: Please change the status of the Ultimate Edition version in the library to owned for all owners of the basic CP and DLC PL versions. It's a package, it looks bad because it's irritating that you don't have the complete series. After all, all you need to do is pin the Ultimate Edition to your library or change the status to "in the library". What's the problem? After all, we have already bought the Ultimate Edidion version only through earlier (and more expensive) purchases of individual parts (CP and PL).
That's an ancient GOG-wide problem and affects every bundle on GOG. So far they've not attempted to fix it.

I have proposed a potential solution to them.
Attachments:
Post edited December 06, 2023 by SargonAelther