It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The wait is over – Phantom Liberty, a full-fledged expansion to Cyberpunk 2077, has arrived in its full glory, and is now available on GOG!

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty is an action spy-thriller where you, the player, will yet again become V, a cyberpunk for hire who is thrown into the shadowy world filled with espionage. It offers a new, full, complex storyline, a new district – Dogtown – to discover within Night City limits, a powerful new skill tree, new quests, gigs and contracts; new items and weapons, and an infinite amount of replayable open world activities.

As the Night City’s aspiring mercenary legend, you will cross paths with a new cast of characters; including veteran secret agents, cunning political players, and bloodthirsty guns for hire. On your way, you’ll be joined by the secret agent of NUSA, Solomon Reed, portrayed by Idris Elba – to take on a difficult mission so, filled to the brim with tough choices, twists and turns.

The expansion will also bring you to a completely new part of Night City – Dogtown, the most dangerous district so far, ruled by arms dealer and warlord, Kurt Hansen. The district brings in new gigs and characters, but also offers new boss fights, infinitely replayable open world activities in the forms of airdrops and courier missions; and even more to discover.

You will also gain access to over 100 new items – vehicles, weapons, clothing, and cyberware – as well as see a whole new Relic skill tree (on a redesigned skill tree) with unique Relic perks, to bring even more freedom and flexibility to your playstyle curation.

If you haven’t stepped into Night City yet, you can get both the base game and the expansion in a special Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Bundle, now discounted -20%; and whether a newcomer, or a seasoned edgerunner, you can navigate HERE, to ensure your installation of the expansion goes smoothly.

Now, grab your gear, get your cyberdeck ready, and let’s meet in Dogtown – Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty is now available on GOG!
Hope the Car gets its offline installer soon.
SargonAelther: A) The car is Galaxy-bound, like "My Rewards".
Hustlefan: That's my assumption as well. It's disappointing that there still is no offline installer for that. That's the first in-game pre-order DLC on GOG that is fully DRM'd.

Thanks for nothing CDPR & GOG! :(
Previous Galaxy specific items were possible to obtain using Cyberengine Tweaks and some console code. May be it's the same thing here?
shmerl: Previous Galaxy specific items were possible to obtain using Cyberengine Tweaks and some console code. May be it's the same thing here?
Yes, it is possible. First type

vs = Game.GetVehicleSystem()

and then

vs:EnablePlayerVehicle("Vehicle.v_sport1_quadra_sport_r7_player_02", true, false)

for the Quadra Vigilante

Here is a guide for all vehicles
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3045784375
Post edited November 01, 2023 by foad01
Yeah. Annoying still that you need to hack around it, but not a big deal.
shmerl: Yeah. Annoying still that you need to hack around it, but not a big deal.
No, you are wrong. It IS a big deal.As I said before: the pre-order bonus and its independence of GOG Galaxy (or any modding tools) was part of the purchase contract. As long as GOG does not fulfill their part of the contract the contract is invalid and the buyer can refund because of this. This is not a game we are talking about legal contracts you make with every puchase.
Post edited November 01, 2023 by MarkoH01
Interesting that CDPR's Phantom Liberty releases -- effectively re-launching Cyberpunk 2077 -- and...

... just a few weeks later Sony starts releasing more titles on GOG.

Wonder if there was a reason behind that...?

Anyway, good on CDPR for sticking to the title. While I hate to see more "No Man's Sky" scenarios where unfinished games are released in order to get revenue to then finish the game, I'm glad Cyberpunk 2077 won't forever stay unfinished.
kai2: Anyway, good on CDPR for sticking to the title. While I hate to see more "No Man's Sky" scenarios where unfinished games are released in order to get revenue to then finish the game, I'm glad Cyberpunk 2077 won't forever stay unfinished.
They should honestly consider officially labelling games as Early Access. People will be a lot less angry with unfinished games then.
MarkoH01: No, you are wrong. It IS a big deal.As I said before: the pre-order bonus and its independence of GOG Galaxy (or any modding tools) was part of the purchase contract. As long as GOG does not fulfill their part of the contract the contract is invalid and the buyer can refund because of this. This is not a game we are talking about legal contracts you make with every puchase.
Not a big deal in the sense that I'd rather fix it with the tool than wait for GOG to do it. But otherwise I don't consider such kind of "patchy" items enabling to be a good idea in the first place. Just make everything available to everyone.
Hey, GOG. I am still waiting for you to fulfill your part of the purchase contract we made over a month ago. How about a reply at least? Or do you need a legal lesson in how purchase contracts work in general ... at least in Germany? I'd be glad to teach you but I would be even more glad if you guys could simply keep your promise, fix your mess and make the PRE-ORDER bonus available offline as well - a month later - ... which - you know ... was part of the contract. I trusted you guys and payed before release and what you are doing right now is the opposite of showing that it was the right decision to trust you.
Post edited November 13, 2023 by MarkoH01