It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prah: CD Projekt Red’s next game supposedly has more people working on it than The Witcher 3 ever did, however little else is known about Cyberpunk 2077 beyond its tabletop roots. Geralt’s last outing set the bar high with regards to open-world exploration, and it seems the Polish studio is keen to keep this momentum going, having applied for grants via the Polish GameINN programme for various technologies, including ‘City Creation’, ‘Animation Excellence’, ‘Cinematic Feel’, and ‘Seamless Multiplayer.’

(Source)

So what do you think? Will Cyberpunk 2077 be something we will drop our jaws at when we play it or will it be something really overhyped?
What would be awesome would be the option to recruit your own team over these fixer guys. A whole bunch of people play the game in singleplayer and activated the option to be available for jobs of other players. Once a player wants to recruit, he has a certain vague insight into your skill set and can choose to skip or recruit you. Fixer nods, gives you a call, leaving a message for you to choose if you want to accept the job for a fair cut of it or to deny your service. Doing jobs could earn you streetcred among players and a certain reputation.

There are three teams currently working on Cyberpunk 2077, I imagine they will come up with something, if they wish to integrate multiplayer modes.
blotunga: I just hope single player won't suffer because of the "seamless multiplayer" which I don't care about at all.
It necessarily will, in the sense that resources are finite. Using resources for multiplayer = not using resources for singleplayer. Here's hoping that there is no persistent online connection requirement, a little antsy about pre-ordering until they can clarify this. In fact I would say I have more unease towards this as a preorder than towards Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2, despite that publisher being notorious for DLC and accounts for multiplayer (which should be viewed as DRM for multiplayer). The reason being, I can see a persistent connection for Cyberpunk being used as a tool to mandate use of the (currently)optional Galaxy client. Though I am hopeful GOG sticks to stated comments by staff in the past that Galaxy will remain optional.
Posted December 26, 2016