It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cuphead has recently turned two and you can get the game 20% off until October 6th, 5pm UTC.

But that's not all of the good news! We're happy to announce that Cuphead - The Delicious Last Course is coming soon to GOG.COM!

In this new expansion, Cuphead and Mugman are joined by Ms. Chalice for an adventure on a brand new island. With new weapons, new charms, and Ms. Chalice's brand new abilities, take on a new cast of multi-faceted, screen-filling bosses to assist Chef Saltbaker in Cuphead's final challenging quest.
Dogmaus: If it's free then I'm really happy about it! Because I'm always broke since last year...It's nice that they add free content! I could not find mention of price in any website though.
RafaelRamus: So if you're my girlfriend type of casual, I don't recommend this game.
Dogmaus: This is a little bit pretentious of you...I'm not a casual player and I invested dozens of hours in Cuphead, trying and trying, but I could never beat the final boss. Not everyone has the same reflexes. I try hard to overcome my limits, while other players are naturals and just go through the game effortlessy in a few hours. Just because we don't get to the same level of gameplay it doesn't mean that we are "casual players".
OMG, that was not my intention! My intention was not to downplay anyone, it took me over what, 30 hours of gameplay?

I'm just trying to tell people that the game may be impossible for some, like my girlfriend.

If you can't beat the game but is willing to keep playing, good for you, you're not a casual, you'll get there eventually; my girlfriend stopped playing it, that's my definition of casual.
RafaelRamus: OMG, that was not my intention! My intention was not to downplay anyone, it took me over what, 30 hours of gameplay?

I'm just trying to tell people that the game may be impossible for some, like my girlfriend.

If you can't beat the game but is willing to keep playing, good for you, you're not a casual, you'll get there eventually; my girlfriend stopped playing it, that's my definition of casual.
Ok, sorry I took it personal but I can't stand the "if you are not a videogame wizard like I you are a nOOb" attitude. Thank you for clarifying your opinions.
Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low Price:
None

Note: Both titles match their GoG lows.

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc [Working to bring it back up to date]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited October 03, 2019 by RWarehall
The Delicious Last Course | Release Date (30-06) Announcement Trailer