It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cuphead has recently turned two and you can get the game 20% off until October 6th, 5pm UTC.

But that's not all of the good news! We're happy to announce that Cuphead - The Delicious Last Course is coming soon to GOG.COM!

In this new expansion, Cuphead and Mugman are joined by Ms. Chalice for an adventure on a brand new island. With new weapons, new charms, and Ms. Chalice's brand new abilities, take on a new cast of multi-faceted, screen-filling bosses to assist Chef Saltbaker in Cuphead's final challenging quest.
tinyE: timed levels like Mario Broth?
Mmmmm...Mario broth...
[audible open-mouthed drooling]
tinyE: timed levels like Mario Broth?
HunchBluntley: Mmmmm...Mario broth...
[audible open-mouthed drooling]
oh shit, I didn't notice that XD
2 years already? :P

I'll wait for full version to get it then. :P
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/cuphead_2nd_anniversary_the_delicious_last_course_dlc_coming_soon_9266b/post2

Why am I downrated? What's wrong with you guys?
sometimes there are trolls downvoting for no particullar reason than to annoy people.
Dont pay any attention to it.
Maybe grammar enthusiasts not happy with the "it's place". It should be "its place". I didn't downvote!
I got Cuphead at full price almost at release, but I would appreciate a low price or a big discount for the DLC. Also, the fact that I couldn't beat the final boss has been a let down for me. I can imagine alrready that I might not be able to see the ending. I appreciated how Hollow Knight early buyers were rewarded with free DLCs but I fear this is not going to be the case.
I think that Hollow Knight was far more frustrating than Blazing Chrome, and Slain (the remaster) completely fair and doable. It probably comes down to how much you are into the mechanics and enjoy a specific kind of frustration. Because enjoying these games is also about enjoying being frustrated by it and keep dying.
Post edited October 01, 2019 by Dogmaus
I didn´t downrate you, but: I´m not able to get what you wanted to say in that posting. Maybe this is the reason for the downvotes?

Regarding the news: The store page link for the DLC isn´t working yet.
Post edited October 01, 2019 by RadonGOG
low rated
RadonGOG: I didn´t downrate you, but: I´m able to get what you awnted to say in that posting. Maybe this is the reason for the downvotes?
What? I didn't mean it in any negative way?
Would be insta-buy for me, if it had linux version...
AvatarX001: Cuphead is hard but not the kind of frustrating kind of hard as lets say Blazing Chrome, Ducktales Remastered .
M3troid: lol, no.
Eh, Elaborate?
M3troid: lol, no.
Ok, Blazing Chrome is hard, but not the frustrating hard that makes you curse like avgn. Heck, the game has save, checkpoints and infinite continues to make things easier. Ducktales Remastered is a bit challenger, but easy.
Post edited October 01, 2019 by M3troid
Dogmaus: Maybe grammar enthusiasts not happy with the "it's place". It should be "its place". I didn't downvote!
I got Cuphead at full price almost at release, but I would appreciate a low price or a big discount for the DLC. Also, the fact that I couldn't beat the final boss has been a let down for me. I can imagine alrready that I might not be able to see the ending. I appreciated how Hollow Knight early buyers were rewarded with free DLCs but I fear this is not going to be the case.
I think that Hollow Knight was far more frustrating than Blazing Chrome, and Slain (the remaster) completely fair and doable. It probably comes down to how much you are into the mechanics and enjoy a specific kind of frustration. Because enjoying these games is also about enjoying being frustrated by it and keep dying.
I'm pretty sure the DLC is FREE.
M3troid: Ok, Blazing Chrome is hard, but not the frustrating hard that makes you curse like avgn. Heck, the game has save, checkpoints and infinite continues to make things easier. Ducktales Remastered is a bit challenger, but easy.
Ah, well, my point was to differentiate the type of play experience between those games and things like cuphead. Maybe the word I should have used is annoying more than frustrating. The way they can flow is completely different. Even when you fail and have to try again. Few games have that kind of flow. That is why I mentioned Spelunky and Hollow Knight too.
I've completed the game in every way possible I think, but I can see why it's hard for casual players. What makes it frustrating for people like my girlfriend (who refuses to ever play it again) is finally beating phase X of a certain boss just for being hit once the next phase and then having to start the phase all over again.

If this game had checkpoints it would be a heck of a lot easier (that could be added for casuals, I don't see why they never did).

So if you're my girlfriend type of casual, I don't recommend this game.
If it's free then I'm really happy about it! Because I'm always broke since last year...It's nice that they add free content! I could not find mention of price in any website though.
RafaelRamus: So if you're my girlfriend type of casual, I don't recommend this game.
This is a little bit pretentious of you...I'm not a casual player and I invested dozens of hours in Cuphead, trying and trying, but I could never beat the final boss. Not everyone has the same reflexes. I try hard to overcome my limits, while other players are naturals and just go through the game effortlessy in a few hours. Just because we don't get to the same level of gameplay it doesn't mean that we are "casual players".
Post edited October 02, 2019 by Dogmaus