It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

“A young boy is kidnapped by a giant and sent to a secret school to learn magic and face a returning evil...” Guessed what book that’s describing? Good job - now it’s your turn!

We’ve got a contest, and the winners can look forward to some pretty amazing prizes - Telltale have provided some exclusive goodies from The Walking Dead!

Pick a GOG.com Telltale title you love. Then, write a tweet about it - one-sentence summary style, like in the example above, using the hashtag #telltaletale so that we can find your entry.

THE PRIZES:

1st place:
-- A real-life sized exclusive Clementine backpack (The Walking Dead)
-- A collectible Clementine figurine (The Walking Dead)
-- 3 GOG.com game codes worth $9.99 each

2nd place:
-- A real-life sized exclusive Clementine backpack (The Walking Dead)

3rd place:
-- A collectible Clementine figurine (The Walking Dead)

As always, we reserve the right to award honorable mentions.

DETAILED RULES:

-- Contest entries must fit in one tweet;
-- Entries must be posted within 96 hours of the contest announcement tweet;
-- Entries must describe a Telltale game available on GOG.com
-- Entrants must use the hashtag #telltaletale in their post
-- Only one entry per person is allowed.
Got a twitter notification today: I was a runner up! Thank you!
Post edited June 15, 2015 by LesterKnight99
Hey cool, I won something! Just saw the tweet. That's an awesome surprise. Thanks, GOG!
Congrats guys!
foxworks: Congrats guys!
Thanks! Not sure how to DM them, though; they don't follow me, and have asked for me to DM. Because they dont follow me, I can't do it. how can i send the prize request?
foxworks: Congrats guys!
LesterKnight99: Thanks! Not sure how to DM them, though; they don't follow me, and have asked for me to DM. Because they dont follow me, I can't do it. how can i send the prize request?
Good question. Maybe tweet them with a request follow so you can send your DM.
LesterKnight99: Thanks! Not sure how to DM them, though; they don't follow me, and have asked for me to DM. Because they dont follow me, I can't do it. how can i send the prize request?
foxworks: Good question. Maybe tweet them with a request follow so you can send your DM.
I have, couple of times. Haven't got a response yet. Hopefully soon!
foxworks: Good question. Maybe tweet them with a request follow so you can send your DM.
LesterKnight99: I have, couple of times. Haven't got a response yet. Hopefully soon!
From what I understand, they can be slow to respond. In due time I guess. Again, congrats on the win!
LesterKnight99: I have, couple of times. Haven't got a response yet. Hopefully soon!
foxworks: From what I understand, they can be slow to respond. In due time I guess. Again, congrats on the win!
Thanks!
Uh? Why did I get an RSS update on this?
I am happy, that the summer sale is finally over :)
oh darn, I just saw it already expired... just noticed it.... ahh well... :p