It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
zenwan: Just a headsup, for those who didn't know.
Twitch has been (they say 'may have been') hacked.
You need to change your password, and your password at any other site where you may be using the same password. You wouldn't, would you?!
catpower1980: Yeah, important point to take ntice is that making a new password invalidates current stream keys.

*snip*
You're welcome. :-)

From the Twitcher blog: "For your protection, we have expired passwords and stream keys and have disconnected accounts from Twitter and YouTube"

Not exactly overflowing with remorse, are they.
Piranjade: That's because all logins were made invalid yesterday. You just need to use password retrieval and set a new password.
I know, but it doesn't work and the support is useless :\
Yay, Piranjade will be showing us TitS! To hell with twitch policies XD
Spinorial: Yay, Piranjade will be showing us TitS! To hell with twitch policies XD
Wha... O_o
Spinorial: Yay, Piranjade will be showing us TitS! To hell with twitch policies XD
phaolo: Wha... O_o
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky :P
phaolo: Wha... O_o
JudasIscariot: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky :P
Uhaha, best acronym ever XD
JudasIscariot: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky :P
This game just keeps on giving XD
Just in case the release stream on Friday does not happen, I've set up a strawpoll to see what people would like to watch:
http://strawpoll.me/3952371

With Septerra Core I'll have to see if the game is "streamable" as it is a bit fickle. And it would most likely be a "blind" play. But I watched my sister play it, you know, back then. It was one of her favourite games. :-)
Pier Solar and the Great Architects would be another jRPG (I streamed Trails in the Sky today). I haven't played it yet, so I'd go in "blind", but I've heard that it is a bit old-school. Which sounds good to me.
Giana Sisters is a platformer and I'm admittedly not really good at it, but I like it nevertheless. It's a wonderful and beautifully made game.
Post edited March 25, 2015 by Piranjade
Piranjade: Just in case the release stream on Friday does not happen, I've set up a strawpoll to see what people would like to watch:
Bah, stupid people voting for the jRPGs. Yes, SC would be nice to see, but how could you pass up watching a streamer suck at platforming?!
Piranjade: Just in case the release stream on Friday does not happen, I've set up a strawpoll to see what people would like to watch:

With Septerra Core I'll have to see if the game is "streamable" as it is a bit fickle. And it would most likely be a "blind" play. But I watched my sister play it, you know, back then. It was one of her favourite games. :-)
Pier Solar and the Great Architects would be another jRPG (I streamed Trails in the Sky today). I haven't played it yet, so I'd go in "blind", but I've heard that it is a bit old-school. Which sounds good to me.
Giana Sisters is a platformer and I'm admittedly not really good at it, but I like it nevertheless. It's a wonderful and beautifully made game.
Septerra Core would be the most interesting because the other two are well-known and their gameplay/feeling is "obvious" while SP still is a bit of oddity/curiosity
Strawpoll is closed for now! Pier Solar and the Great Architects won!
But seeing how much interest there was in the other two games as well, I'll try to find a spot for them at some point in the future!

(22 votes for Pier Solar, 21 for Septerra Core, 14 for Giana Sisters)
Post edited March 25, 2015 by Piranjade
I see a lot of changes in schedule... can you, GOG, create some (e.g. google?) shared calendar for us, so we can import updated schedule automatically in our calendar apps?
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb!! Better late than never! I won't be able to watch this one live this evening, but I'll catch it in the archive... Thanks!
So, what happened to Emperor's Tomb? I checked the archives and the last two streams are labeled Fate Of Atlantis. I checked the first one and the guy said that Emperor's Tomb would come a few hours later.

So then I checked the most recent stream labeled Fate of Atlantis and the stream started with a warning saying that audio on portions of the video was muted, third party content, blah blah blah, but then the stream wouldn't even play at that. When it finally did start playing it was 4 minutes into the steam and the guy was playing Magrunner. I kept trying to go back before the 4 minute mark to see if what happened was explained, but I never could get the stream to play before that point.
Post edited March 26, 2015 by yyahoo
yyahoo: So, what happened to Emperor's Tomb? I checked the archives and the last two streams are labeled Fate Of Atlantis. I checked the first one and the guy said that Fate of Atlantis would come a few hours later.

So then I checked the most recent stream labeled Fate of Atlantis and the stream started with a warning saying that audio on portions of the video was muted, third party content, blah blah blah, but then the stream wouldn't even play at that. When it finally did start playing it was 4 minutes into the steam and the guy was playing Magrunner. I kept trying to go back before the 4 minute mark to see if what happened was explained, but I never could get the stream to play before that point.
There were unexpected technical difficulties with trying to get Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb "streamable" (it was "playable" alright though), some of the old games are really hard to stream. :-(