It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
what about Thursday? ;)
Gee, a holiday sounds great right about now. The end.
yyahoo: So, what happened to Emperor's Tomb? I checked the archives and the last two streams are labeled Fate Of Atlantis. I checked the first one and the guy said that Fate of Atlantis would come a few hours later.

So then I checked the most recent stream labeled Fate of Atlantis and the stream started with a warning saying that audio on portions of the video was muted, third party content, blah blah blah, but then the stream wouldn't even play at that. When it finally did start playing it was 4 minutes into the steam and the guy was playing Magrunner. I kept trying to go back before the 4 minute mark to see if what happened was explained, but I never could get the stream to play before that point.
Piranjade: There were unexpected technical difficulties with trying to get Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb "streamable" (it was "playable" alright though), some of the old games are really hard to stream. :-(
Ah, so was that what was happening during the missing 4 minutes of the stream?
Piranjade: There were unexpected technical difficulties with trying to get Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb "streamable" (it was "playable" alright though), some of the old games are really hard to stream. :-(
yyahoo: Ah, so was that what was happening during the missing 4 minutes of the stream?
Honestly, I don't know, I was sleeping when the stream went on, and just read about the technical trouble in our GOG Streamer Group.
yyahoo: Ah, so was that what was happening during the missing 4 minutes of the stream?
Piranjade: Honestly, I don't know, I was sleeping when the stream went on, and just read about the technical trouble in our GOG Streamer Group.
Oh well, thanks for the update!
I made a fan-art wallpaper for the Twitcher series.
It is done in the style that Outstar uses for her intros.

outstarwalker:
You're welcome and Thank you and Geordy for your live-streams.
Attachments:
Post edited March 27, 2015 by Garrett24601
Garrett24601: I made a fan-art wallpaper for the Twitcher series.
It is done in the style that Outstar uses for her intros.
Yay! It's the first fan-art anyone ever made of me! :D
Thank you. And Geordy looks perfect there! :D
GOG currently hosts ScreamingJoypad on his Charity event. Come over if you like. :)
The GOG.com community made a big difference and donated a lot for "Gaming for Trinity"!
https://www.justgiving.com/GamingForTrinity
You are all wonderful!
Piranjade:
You are going to stream Hatoful Boyfriend and Long Live the Queen?! That will be fun. :D
I hope you will do voice acting for them as well?
Post edited March 30, 2015 by Bethezer
Piranjade:
Bethezer: You are going to stream Hatoful Boyfriend and Long Live the Queen?! That will be fun. :D
I hope you will do voice acting for them as well?
Yep, Hatoful Queen tomorrow! ;-)
And I'll see what I can do concerning voice acting, there are quite a lot of characters...
high rated
Hello everyone!

My name is Mike Smith, I'm the dude behind Screaming At A Joypad - a collection of frankly terrible and equally silly videos about videogames that my brain has made me create over the last few years.

So, I'm here basically to extend a huge thank to not only everyone who checked out my hosted stream on GOG.com but especially everyone who donated for a cause which is exceptionally close to my heart!

I really hope you enjoyed the stream, highlights of it can be found around the internet if you have a look (I won't link to my own pages as it's a bit crass of me)

But yeah, I wanted to say a very special thank you to GOG.com - I've had the pleasure of working with GOG.com in the past on other websites and they have always been so kind to me! It's so heartwarming to know that they would not only lend a hand by 1) providing free advertising through social media. 2) offer to gift me games for the stream and also prizes for the duration of the stream but 3) host my stream on their channel. I've loved GOG.com for a long time and it's just such a wonderful feeling to have someone like that kinda turn around and go "let's give you a hand with this"

So yeah, thank you - all of you! It was such a pleasure to stream for you - I hope I didn't seem too insane, I was on hour.....15? 17? I forget. :-)

Stay Awesome people!
Argh, I forgot that due to "summer time", it's now GMT + 2 for Brussels time instead of GMT +1. Will miss all the 8PM live streams now :(
Won't be on twitch for two days. Enjoy the streams everyone.
No one brave enough to take a pop at Death to Spies in that lot?!!