It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Piranjade: There you go:

THURSDAY, March 19th, RELEASE STREAMS :
5pm GMT / 1pm EDT / 10am PDT: Outlaws + Handful of Missions with MegaPiemanPHD
7pm GMT / 3pm EDT / 12pm PDT: Oceanhorn: Monsters of Uncharted Seas with Piranjade
9pm GMT / 5pm EDT / 2pm PDT: Loom with GeordyJones
11pm GMT / 7pm EDT / 4pm PDT: Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders with Flaose
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge with Flaose
They stream 4 of the 6 new LA releases, and of course, the one that I wanted to see (Emperor's Tomb) isn't included...
Post edited March 19, 2015 by yyahoo
yyahoo: They stream 4 of the 6 new LA releases, and of course, the one that I wanted to see (Emperor's Tomb) isn't included...
I'm not sure but it might be part of the Lucasfilm tribute tomorrow.

FRIDAY, March 20th: 1pm GMT / 7pm EDT / 4pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Lucasfilm tribute + The Dig with MatCat
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Piranjade
vicklemos: I wonder if us, the community, can give some game suggestions for Twitch streams.
I'm asking this since I though it was mindblowing to check the twitch channel on a sudden day and see someone playing the first Rayman! :)
JudasIscariot: Feel free to leave your suggestions here, if you like :)
Well, I don't know if Ethan: The Meteor Hunter was streamed already, but that's a game I had tons of fun playing.
The same goes to Hatoful Boyfriend, and I loved the Baetaffy stream. What a nice dude :P

But what about some peculiar gems that are memorable to many of us (newcomers are welcome), like some tough games such as Seven Kingdoms II HD and Chaos Overlords? Some "obscure" fps like a hand picked title from Catacombs titles would fit nicely, I guess.
Fighting games like MK3? Whoa, I'd pay money to see some GOG fella beating another one :P

"New" games? A CLARC stream should be funny and enjoyable too, just like DROD 4 one. The latter fits just fine for those wanting to dive into the series as a whole (thanks for the tip, Judas)
Some game with *kinda* awkward mechanics like Dragon Lore and Silent Service gotta be fun to watch, specially with memorable characters. "Memorable" :P

Overall, some miscellaneous games I'm fond of and that I'd like to see streamed:

- Influx
- The Inner World
- Gomo
- Valdis Story
- Knock Knock (diapers not included)
- Journey of a Roach
- Shogo
- The Void (at least the first 2 hours)

and many more!

:)
Post edited March 19, 2015 by vicklemos
I'm writing this because after reading the guest list for the streams, and seeing that TotalBiscuit is still being promoted by GOG, I've decided that I can no longer support this website. For months now, TotalBicsuit has openly supported a harassment/hate campaign directed at women in the video game industry/community under the guise of it being a consumer revolt. He has shown no empathy to the victims of this hate campaign, and has even harassed some of them, either by himself or by siccing his followers on people. On his own personal Twitter, he has made sexist and racist comments, as well as made an incredibly despicable transphobic joke and even openly harassed a female game developer. Not only that, but he once called someone a certain three-letter homophobic slur on a charity stream and even stated that he would never apologize for it. And more recently, he implied that a female game journalist was an alcoholic, something that is just uncalled for. It's because of these reasons, and so many more, and because this website is still openly supporting John "TotalBiscuit" Bain, that I will no longer support this website, nor will I support the development company that owns it, CD Projekt. I will not buy any more CD Projekt games, nor any games on GOG. As much as I enjoy this service, I will not be supporting it so long as it openly promotes a man that has done so much harm to people in this industry and community, as well as to the industry and community as a whole. If GOG should decide to no longer promote TotalBiscuit in any way, shape or form, then I may decide to return to supporting this site. I know I'm just one person, and that I won't even make a dent in sales. But it's something that I simply must do, because I cannot give my money to a website that, in turn, may end up giving that money to such a horrible person like TotalBiscuit.
Krimzon14:
It's actually GOG who are sponsoring TB's team. Buh-bye now!
JudasIscariot: Feel free to leave your suggestions here, if you like :)
vicklemos: Well, I don't know if Ethan: The Meteor Hunter was streamed already, but that's a game I had tons of fun playing.
The same goes to Hatoful Boyfriend, and I loved the Baetaffy stream. What a nice dude :P

But what about some peculiar gems that are memorable to many of us (newcomers are welcome), like some tough games such as Seven Kingdoms II HD and Chaos Overlords? Some "obscure" fps like a hand picked title from Catacombs titles would fit nicely, I guess.
Fighting games like MK3? Whoa, I'd pay money to see some GOG fella beating another one :P

"New" games? A CLARC stream should be funny and enjoyable too, just like DROD 4 one. The latter fits just fine for those wanting to dive into the series as a whole (thanks for the tip, Judas)
Some game with *kinda* awkward mechanics like Dragon Lore and Silent Service gotta be fun to watch, specially with memorable characters. "Memorable" :P

Overall, some miscellaneous games I'm fond of and that I'd like to see streamed:

- Influx
- The Inner World
- Gomo
- Valdis Story
- Journey of a Roach
- Shogo

and many more!

Actually I wouldn't mind doing a stream of Dragon Lore myself :)

Two reasons:

1. The English version is THE definitive version of the game, which was granted to us by lugum

2. I want others to hear the Brazilian-Portuguese intro to the game :D
Krimzon14: ...
http://i61.tinypic.com/2vknczk.jpg

I mean it is your choice but still, by shopping anywhere you will inevitably be supporting somebody you don't agree with.
vicklemos: Well, I don't know if Ethan: The Meteor Hunter was streamed already, but that's a game I had tons of fun playing.

- Influx
- The Inner World
- Gomo
- Valdis Story
- Journey of a Roach
- Shogo

and many more!

JudasIscariot: Actually I wouldn't mind doing a stream of Dragon Lore myself :)

Two reasons:

1. The English version is THE definitive version of the game, which was granted to us by lugum

I keep missing your streams so keep streaming until I manage to remember when you're streaming.

Two reasons:

omega64: I keep missing your streams so keep streaming until I manage to remember when you're streaming.
I think if you look in the Past Streams section on twitch, you can see my past streams :P
Krimzon14: I'm writing this because after reading the guest list for the streams, and seeing that TotalBiscuit is still being promoted by GOG, I've decided that I can no longer support this website. For months now, TotalBicsuit has openly supported a harassment/hate campaign directed at women in the video game industry/community under the guise of it being a consumer revolt. He has shown no empathy to the victims of this hate campaign, and has even harassed some of them, either by himself or by siccing his followers on people. On his own personal Twitter, he has made sexist and racist comments, as well as made an incredibly despicable transphobic joke and even openly harassed a female game developer. Not only that, but he once called someone a certain three-letter homophobic slur on a charity stream and even stated that he would never apologize for it. And more recently, he implied that a female game journalist was an alcoholic, something that is just uncalled for. It's because of these reasons, and so many more, and because this website is still openly supporting John "TotalBiscuit" Bain, that I will no longer support this website, nor will I support the development company that owns it, CD Projekt. I will not buy any more CD Projekt games, nor any games on GOG. As much as I enjoy this service, I will not be supporting it so long as it openly promotes a man that has done so much harm to people in this industry and community, as well as to the industry and community as a whole. If GOG should decide to no longer promote TotalBiscuit in any way, shape or form, then I may decide to return to supporting this site. I know I'm just one person, and that I won't even make a dent in sales. But it's something that I simply must do, because I cannot give my money to a website that, in turn, may end up giving that money to such a horrible person like TotalBiscuit.
I'm assuming you've never bought games ever?
Every company has associations with horrible people.
It seems like you're overreacting a bit.
Not that I would agree with John being a terrible person.
omega64: I keep missing your streams so keep streaming until I manage to remember when you're streaming.
JudasIscariot: I think if you look in the Past Streams section on twitch, you can see my past streams :P
But that's takes SO much effort.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by omega64
omega64: But that's takes SO much effort.
Well, burn that quarter of a calorie by clicking around :P

I can't do everything for you :P
So, Vlad is playing Dracula 3, hm? I'll try not to miss it!
Oh yeah, I've always been curious of the Dracula series. I own them but they're not high in my priority list, maybe I'll change my mind tonight :)

- Influx
- The Inner World
- Gomo
- Valdis Story
- Journey of a Roach
- Shogo

and many more!

Two reasons:

Amazing!!! Do it!!! :D
Intro video to Vlad's stream was great ;)