It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for an exciting JRPG: The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak is coming soon on GOG!

In The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak Van Arkride, a spriggan. He's a low-profile professional who takes on assignments from various clients, assuming roles of a detective, negotiator, or bounty hunter, without any allegiance. His existence will undergo a profound transformation when he accepts an unusual case that poses a grave threat to the entire nation. Immerse yourself in thrilling battles brought to life with stunning visuals, and tailor your gaming adventure in the land of Calvard with options like Story Mode and a high-speed game mode.

Soon on GOG!
Hikage_XjS: Please do tell. I have not bought that one yet so not aware. Keep it spoiler free if needed.
Typos, item / craft description errors, wrong names in dialogues. That sort of thing.
The developer is aware but needs NISA to send the corrected text to patch it.
Post edited September 21, 2023 by EverNightX
Hikage_XjS: Please do tell. I have not bought that one yet so not aware. Keep it spoiler free if needed.
EverNightX: Typos, item / craft description errors, wrong names in dialogues. That sort of thing.
Nasty. Thanks for letting me know. Will postpone purchase until fixed.
Great to see the Trails series continue to be localized with the first entry of Kuro coming both to the west and to GOG quite a bit sooner than I was expecting.
Love this franchise. Thanks GoG & Nihon Falcom for releasing 'em here.
EverNightX: Typos, item / craft description errors, wrong names in dialogues. That sort of thing.
Hikage_XjS: Nasty. Thanks for letting me know. Will postpone purchase until fixed.
Have you beaten CS4?
EverNightX: Have you beaten CS4?
Not yet. Still on CS2. Lost interest in the CS arc as i consider it a huge downgrade in writing compared to Sky and Crossbell. And Rean is such a generic "anime protag" i find little will to resume. Though that may change one day.
Ofc that's only my opinion. Unpopular as it may be.

Just a note, i have not finished Azure yet either coz i was waiting for NISA to fix the damn achievs. (they did).
So once the backlog and time allow, i'm going back to that.
Post edited September 24, 2023 by Hikage_XjS
Hopefully it will cost less than $100.
Hikage_XjS: Ofc that's only my opinion. Unpopular as it may be.
It's not, a significant part of the fanbase hates Rean and the haremshit they pushed with CS (fortunately they backpedaled on that for Kuro)
The writing in general is less divisive but still, it has its detractors.
Hikage_XjS: And Rean is such a generic "anime protag" i find little will to resume. Though that may change one day.
Ofc that's only my opinion. Unpopular as it may be.
You're not wrong though. After finishing Sky 1 - 3, the first Cold Steel felt like a generic high school anime and the first few hours was a series of anime tropes (even if you could argue that Sky had anime tropes too, it wasn't as apparent or
off-putting, and the high school section of Sky didn't overstay its welcome). It was such a departure from the feel of Sky that I was sorely disappointed. I begrudgingly finish CS1 & 2, but when I got to 3, and they revealed spoilers from 2 that I had to replay CS2 again to see, I just dropped the whole thing. I guess I'll get around to finishing CS3 & 4 eventually. Man, now that I mention it, I forgot about Reverie and Zero. I have a lot to catch up on.
Nice to see these still being released. I hope one day the first five games get a remaster.
Post edited September 25, 2023 by pferreira1983