It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for an exciting JRPG: The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak is coming soon on GOG!

In The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak Van Arkride, a spriggan. He's a low-profile professional who takes on assignments from various clients, assuming roles of a detective, negotiator, or bounty hunter, without any allegiance. His existence will undergo a profound transformation when he accepts an unusual case that poses a grave threat to the entire nation. Immerse yourself in thrilling battles brought to life with stunning visuals, and tailor your gaming adventure in the land of Calvard with options like Story Mode and a high-speed game mode.

Soon on GOG!
Link doesn't work...
I'm happy to see Nihon Falcom/NIS keeps releasing on GOG. Thank you for that!
Announced on GOG 5 seconds are the official announcement.

Thanks NISA!
Nice one :) Can't wait :)
I wish more Japanese, and even American, companies would take more hints from NIS and show support like this.
Only English is listed as an available language. However, the text in the video and screenshots is in Japanese.
Cool that they put the preorder page up already. And, obviously, that they're continuing to bring the series West. It wasn't so long ago that it looked like most of the series would never get a release outside of Japan.
Very nice. Maybe not that wait though. =P Will be nice to have a new setting on the continent to explore that hasn't been tread to death.The characters certainly look a bit nicer graphically. Must be that PS4 power! ;)

Going by that trailer does the series now feature both turn-based and real-time action combat? Or was that the usual first-hit to combat advantage for the latter? It's not that easy to parse.
Post edited September 21, 2023 by P-E-S
I'm trying to catch up with the series, but it seems they produce new content faster. Working my way through ToCS 3... with entire crossbell still untouched. 90% I will get this one too, but probably not at launch.
park_84: Only English is listed as an available language. However, the text in the video and screenshots is in Japanese.
This is somewhat common in JRPG. They don't have the localization finished so they use screenshots from original version. Result will likely be in english only, just as they say.
park_84: Only English is listed as an available language. However, the text in the video and screenshots is in Japanese.
Accroding to Gematsu https://www.gematsu.com/2023/09/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-through-daybreak-coming-west-in-summer-2024-for-ps5-ps4-switch-and-pc
it will have English and Japanese audio, and English text only (no Japanese text because I believe Clouded Leopard owns the rights for JP text)
Post edited September 21, 2023 by alexandros050
It seems the Falcom catalog is localizing at a pretty fast rate.
EverNightX: It seems the Falcom catalog is localizing at a pretty fast rate.
Ppl love to (rightfully) bitch about NISA's censorious past but there is no denying the fact they work much faster than Xseed ever could.

And if you ask me their translations are better too. With the exception of that unfortunate Ys VIII one before they fixed it.
Hikage_XjS: And if you ask me their translations are better too. With the exception of that unfortunate Ys VIII one before they fixed it.
Well, technically they still haven't finished localizing Reverie :) PH3 is still waiting on correct text.
Post edited September 21, 2023 by EverNightX
Hikage_XjS: And if you ask me their translations are better too. With the exception of that unfortunate Ys VIII one before they fixed it.
EverNightX: Well, technically they still haven't finished localizing Reverie :) PH3 is still waiting on correct text.
Please do tell. I have not bought that one yet so not aware. Keep it spoiler free if needed.
Post edited September 21, 2023 by Hikage_XjS