It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With science as your superpower, charge up your coils and zap into action! Tesla Force is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM! Prepare for a rogue-lite top-down shooter featuring randomly generated levels with tentacle splitting action. Join Tesla, Curie, Lovecraft, and Shelley and blast the cosmic horrors back into the galactic abyss!
This will probably be a day1 purchase for me. 10tons does great games, and Telsa vs Lovecraft was probably the best game in the genre -- especially for same-screen co-op -- I've ever played.
I am actually considering buying an electric car now as our housing company is apparently arranging recharger posts to those who want one, and it seems nowadays you can buy passable electric cars for reasonable prices at last.

Not a Tesla though, those cars are damn expensive. Maybe some smaller Korean or European electric car that can barely reach 125 km/h on highways and drive 300 km without a recharge.
Post edited July 07, 2020 by timppu
timppu: Maybe some smaller Korean or European electric car that can barely reach 125 km/h on highways and drive 300 km without a recharge.
I know I'm derailing this even further, but I've heard only good things about the second generation Nissan Leaf.
Oh awesome !! :D
I love 10tons games, especially their shooters ! :)
Post edited July 07, 2020 by Splatsch
I devoured Tesla vs Lovecraft, once I finally got around to trying it, and since that was pretty recent, I'm kinda hyped about this sequel!
But, but, but, but, but, but, but Lovecraft was a wwwaaaccciiissttt. Shut it down or I'll cry about it on Twitter!

Okay, my sarcasm about cancel culture aside the game looks pretty interesting. Might just give it a try when it releases.
Please tell me the GOG curators didn't turn down "Assault Android Cactus."
If you've got Tesla, you've got to have Edison somewhere in the game, too, especially as Tesla's competitor or arch-enemy. And possibly Einstein and Poe with their tie-ins to Lovecraft.
Post edited July 07, 2020 by DKapple
Ooops, never mind.
Post edited July 07, 2020 by Artki
DKapple: If you've got Tesla, you've got to have Edison somewhere in the game, too, especially as Tesla's competitor or arch-enemy. And possibly Einstein and Poe with their tie-ins to Lovecraft.
Edison, yes, like you said. Poe wasn't in Lovecraft's generation but I suppose you mean, as a genre founder.

But what's this about Einstein? His lifetime overlapped with Lovecraft, but beyond that, I'm coming up blank. Both were highly unconventional thinkers?
Post edited July 08, 2020 by faroot
Coils, I need more coils :-/
Tesla! Don't sit on your coils!
Thank you, 10tons and GOG! Don't forget to bring DYSMANTLE too, when it's ready.
I like the idea you can choose where to go via the map.
Hmm, no Linux version this time? The other 10tons games @ GOG had one and that's why I bought them. ;-) Tesla vs Lovecraft as well as Neon Chrome even ran great when testing them on a lower spec machine.