It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With science as your superpower, charge up your coils and zap into action! Tesla Force is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM! Prepare for a rogue-lite top-down shooter featuring randomly generated levels with tentacle splitting action. Join Tesla, Curie, Lovecraft, and Shelley and blast the cosmic horrors back into the galactic abyss!
Adventurers: Hmm, no Linux version this time? The other 10tons games @ GOG had one and that's why I bought them. ;-) Tesla vs Lovecraft as well as Neon Chrome even ran great when testing them on a lower spec machine.
It's common for the store page to only list Windows until the game is out (and even then other versions sometimes don't show up until later), so there's no point reading anything into that. Anyway the developers heavily implied there would be Mac/Linux for this one since they've always done that before.
DKapple: If you've got Tesla, you've got to have Edison somewhere in the game, too, especially as Tesla's competitor or arch-enemy. And possibly Einstein and Poe with their tie-ins to Lovecraft.
faroot: Edison, yes, like you said. Poe wasn't in Lovecraft's generation but I suppose you mean, as a genre founder.

But what's this about Einstein? His lifetime overlapped with Lovecraft, but beyond that, I'm coming up blank. Both were highly unconventional thinkers?
Sorry for the late reply.

Tesla and Edison were direct competitors in their day, with Edison promoting DC electrical transmission and Tesla promoting AC. Edison allegedly even made a show of electrocuting dogs with AC to show how dangerous it was, but in the end, AC won out due to its efficiency. I believe Tesla even worked for Edison at one point. They would be natural opposing forces for such a game.

And yes, Poe came almost a century before Lovecraft, but Lovecraft references him in his own work, and the two themes of existential dread and cosmic horror go hand-in-hand.

Einstein's work was becoming very well known in Lovecraft's time, with its emphasis on weird time and quantum effects and the whole unraveling-the-secrets-of-nature thing that would play nicely into Lovecraft's mythos.