It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Victorian steampunk RPG with tarot cards instead of dice – Sovereign Syndicate is coming soon to GOG!

Choose from three playable characters with branching stories that intertwine. Investigate, interact, and take action to leave your mark on the world and its inhabitants. No random stat points here, use your skills to level them up, and trust your fate to our tarot card chance system.

So, how will you solve your problems? Combat, persuasion, magic, explosives? The choice is yours and all your cards are on the table; but be careful, the docklands aren’t for the faint of heart.

Check out what Sovereign Syndicate is all about and wishlist it now!
Yes, finally, thanks Crimson Herring and GoG.
Looks very interesting!
New Arc Line we already got on board, would be great if Microsoft let inXile put Clockwork Revolution on GoG too.
After the inevitable period of DRM'ed existence via subscription services and/or on other platforms, of course.
Post edited December 14, 2023 by Swedrami
Couple more stylistically/thematically similar titles to vote on:

Revolution: The Spark
Fog and Silver (Trailer)
Circus Electrique
Age of Grit
Empyre: Lords of the Sea Gates

REPO MAN
Post edited December 14, 2023 by Swedrami
GOG.com: Coming soon: Sovereign Syndicate
This one could be interesting. It definitely looks interesting.
But "deck-building" isn't really what I'm looking for in a game.
It's a pity. shrug
It looks really cool, I doubt it can achieve the same as Disco Elysium. The writing looks simple and more descritive than sense with their own personality, but this is just my first impresion.