It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beauty and the beasties.

<span class="bold">Soul Saga</span>, a colorful love letter to the beloved JRPG classics, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com!

What better place than the beautiful, fractured continent of Oterra, for the whimsical adventures of young Mithos and his band of unlikely companions to unfold? Dealing with the echos of a cataclysmic event that forever changed the land hundreds of years ago, this lovely bunch will employ advanced turn-based tactics, strong magics, cute animations, and lovely melodies to subdue the many bizarre creatures on their path. And when they want to get a better view of this vibrant world, they can just hop on their rad airship and fly to other, equally stunning yet deeply troubled parts of the floating islands that once made Oterra. Treasure, danger, and oddly-shaped enemies await them there but also secrets they may not be ready for yet.

Wishlist <span class="bold">Soul Saga</span> and explore a lush world with a giant JRPG heart beating at its core, coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Now that surely looks like it would be one for me, since I just like JRPGs.

(Are there chances to see the "Lunar" series here someday ? Would be nice ♥)
J_Darnley: How soon might "coming soon" be? Next week? Next month? Any time this year?
Disastercake: Hoping this year! =)
I look forward to seeing how it goes and I wish you luck in completing it.
This game looks interesting. Sure a change in lighting could improve its graphics a bit, but that's pretty small in my personal evaluation whether it looks like something I would enjoy or not.
I'm not even a big fan of JRPGs, yet I'm wishlisting it now. Let's hope it'll be fun.

(Also kudos to the dev who seems to be someone I would want to support)
Backed this on Kickstarter, and I if there's one thing I can say about this, it's that Disastercake has done a far better job of updating than many of the other big-budgeted projects out there.

That said, I'm quite excited for this game. Thanks for adding it to the GOG lineup Disastercake, and welcome to GOG!
So "Mithos", huh? A tribute to Tales of Symphonia, I take it.

Well, if it will be anything like ToS, it's likely going to be good.
I can already make out a similarity in graphical style, but the gameplay is at least equally important, if not more.
coming soon -> in development title
The dev's name is seeming appropriate 3 years later...