It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you’re a fan of good old classics - we got some amazing news for you. Straight from SNEG, Silver Box Classics are coming soon to GOG! Excited? Just wait until you hear what’s inside that silver box…

Silver Box Classics is a collection that’ll bring back some great memories. It gathers adaptations of the events in the first four Dragonlance role-playing modules, at the beginning of the War of the Lance – these were the first games that brought the world of D&D to PC gaming.

Silver Box Classics contains: Shadow Sorcerer, War of the Lance, Heroes of the Lance and Dragons of Flame.

Soon on GOG!
Great to see all these missing D&D games show up. :)
Finally i will get to play a version of Heroes of the Lance that is not the Master System abomination of a port.

Wishlisted.
Post edited March 15, 2023 by Hikage_XjS
high rated
Would be instabuy for me but I'm politicaly repressed person. =(
Sigh...

Anyway - great to see 'Silverbox' alive ! Great games.
Now - 'Spelljammer' please.
GOG.com: Coming soon: Silver Box Classics
Now we're talking!
That's the kind of news that I like to read.

Bring 'em on, GOG!
Edward_Carnby: Now - 'Spelljammer' please.
According to the press release via Techraptor it's included too.
As well as Dragonstrike, Fantasy Empires & Deathkeep.
Post edited March 15, 2023 by Swedrami
Swedrami: According to the press release via Techraptor it's included as well.
Great news !
I will definitely buy it as soon as I have a chance.
I hope the other four anounced by SNEG will be available as well. I mean Spelljammer, Dragonstrike, Fantasy Empires and Deathkeep
Swedrami: According to the press release via Techraptor it's included too.
I wonder why they would announce the "Silver Box Classic Bundle" here on GOG, but not the other four games (which seem to be separately sold)...?
Oh hell yeah I’m looking forward to these!

Now if only the patent trolls would bug off so we can get Buck Rogers...
Post edited March 15, 2023 by tremere110
Fantastic news :)
BreOl72: I wonder why they would announce the "Silver Box Classic Bundle" here on GOG, but not the other four games (which seem to be separately sold)...?
Who knows, still a couple days left until "later this March", maybe they're saving it to have something to announce tomorrow and on Friday.
I don't think they will release those under the silver box collection. The proper silver box collection are the action rpg dragonlance titles. Not mentioning that in the game sheet the other four are not offered. They will probably be available eventually.
Sold! Oh.. wait.. can't click buy yet :-(

/me just clicks notify me :-(
Gudadantza: I don't think they will release those under the silver box collection. The proper silver box collection are the action rpg dragonlance titles. Not mentioning that in the game sheet the other four are not offered. They will probably be available eventually.
Note how DragonStrike, Spelljammer: Pirates of Realmspace, Fantasy Empires & DeathKeep are listed separately from the Silver Box Classic Bundle in the article linked above. Of course they're not going to be sold as part of the Silver Box Classics Collection.
Post edited March 15, 2023 by Swedrami