It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you’re a fan of good old classics - we got some amazing news for you. Straight from SNEG, Silver Box Classics are coming soon to GOG! Excited? Just wait until you hear what’s inside that silver box…

Silver Box Classics is a collection that’ll bring back some great memories. It gathers adaptations of the events in the first four Dragonlance role-playing modules, at the beginning of the War of the Lance – these were the first games that brought the world of D&D to PC gaming.

Silver Box Classics contains: Shadow Sorcerer, War of the Lance, Heroes of the Lance and Dragons of Flame.

Soon on GOG!
Jalister: GOG has done well in releasing most of the old games I've wanted. I think the top items on my wishlist are these.

No One Lives Forever
No One Lives Forever 2
Alien versus Predator 2 (2001) - with multiplayer
Enemy Infestation - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_Infestation
The head of GOG is a fan of the NOLF games and stated he would love to be able to offer t hem, but they have been stuck in legal rights hell for a long time, and show, sadly, no signs of getting out soon.
Jalister: GOG has done well in releasing most of the old games I've wanted. I think the top items on my wishlist are these.

No One Lives Forever
No One Lives Forever 2
Alien versus Predator 2 (2001) - with multiplayer
Enemy Infestation - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_Infestation
dudalb: The head of GOG is a fan of the NOLF games and stated he would love to be able to offer t hem, but they have been stuck in legal rights hell for a long time, and show, sadly, no signs of getting out soon.
Thanks, I've known for a while about the legal rights problem. It still doesn't change my wishlist though. :)

I suspect AvP2 may be a similar problem. Shame since it's one of the best Alien/Predator games.
Nice classic RPG's ^_^