It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Follow the frightening tale of Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin as they try to find the truth behind a macabre series of murders. Saint Kotar is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM! In this grim adventure game from Red Martyr Entertainment you’ll make tough decisions and affect the events that precede occurrences allegedly related to witchcraft.

If you want to take a shot at unraveling mysteries, a free prologue of the game, titled Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask, is now available on GOG.COM.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
playing the demo... and it looks awesome so far :) well done! wishlisted as well
Nice graphics and Linux support, interesting!

Wow, 10 GB storage space for a demo. :) But no graphics card requirements? So does the game/demo run on an integrated Intel GPU?
Post edited August 19, 2020 by eiii
I already love the atmosphere. Also why when a game set in Eastern Europe it's always default into a depressing game or existential crisis game? Can we have a happy game set in Eastern Europe for once?
eiii: Nice graphics and Linux support, interesting!

Wow, 10 GB storage space for a demo. :) But no graphics card requirements? So does the game/demo run on an integrated Intel GPU?
Actually the demo only 1 GB of data. Looks like someone misstype the 1 to 10.
MarkoH01: This has some strong Black Mirror vibes - wishlisted.
That was my first impression too!

As clunky as the English dubbing was, the first BM still managed to have an amazing atmosphere.
RedRagan: I already love the atmosphere. Also why when a game set in Eastern Europe it's always default into a depressing game or existential crisis game? Can we have a happy game set in Eastern Europe for once?
There is happiness in Eastern Europe?? Since when!??
Post edited August 20, 2020 by my name is coole catte
RedRagan: Actually the demo only 1 GB of data. Looks like someone misstype the 1 to 10.
That sounds more reasonable for a demo.
Just finished the demo/prologue. Yes, the look of the game is cool but there is by far too much dialogue and not enough things to do - at least in the demo. Also the animations are extremely slow. Hope the final game will improve on this.
Post edited August 23, 2020 by MarkoH01