"Stranger, what do you know about Saint Kotar?”
Saint Kotar is a psychological horror adventure set within a beautifully dark hand-painted world. Its eerie original soundtrack and gripping atmosphere follow your every step as you journey through this vast and foreboding ancient place, plagued by witchcraft and the occult.
Your decisions affect the storylines you experience and the persons you meet in this 20-hour long adventure featuring two playable characters and multiple endings. Only question is, will you find your humanity – or descend into madness and death?
"Do not be afraid or tremble in dread.”
Late October, 1996. As Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin you awake from a terrible dream in the rural town of Sveti Kotar, Croatia. This is not your house, you've never been in this place before, and though you can't explain, your mind will not let go of the sense there is something horribly amiss here.
"This town is hanging loosely on the edge of hell.”
Your relative has vanished and her disappearance may be related to a macabre series of murders and strange phenomena in Sveti Kotar. This ancient town is enslaved by two realities; blessed by God on the surface, and plagued by witchcraft and the occult beneath.
"Change your reality, son.”
You search for the missing woman playing as two godly men that struggle with their own grip on reality; as you change control between them, reality around you changes in real time, affecting your progress through the story and deepening the understanding of your characters' minds.
"What's so special about Saint Kotar?”
- Psychological horror adventure, a twisted tale of faith, madness and the occult.
- Unparalleled mystery atmosphere.
- Explore the vast and foreboding ancient rural town of Sveti Kotar in the heart of Croatia, full of rich history and deep lore.
- Up to 20 hours of gameplay time with branching plots and multiple endings.
- Two playable characters, two distinct realities to experience.
- Decisions made with one character can affect the story of the other.
- Beautifully dark hand-painted world.
- Fully voiced by a brilliant cast of voice actors.
- Eerie original soundtrack.
© 2020 Red Martyr Entertainment d.o.o.. Saint Kotar, Red Martyr Entertainment and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Red Martyr Entertainment d.o.o.. All rights reserved.