Saint Kotar is a dark psychological adventure set in rural Croatia. It recounts a frightening tale of
two godly men on the brink of insanity as they search for a missing woman in an ancient town
plagued by devil worship and witchcraft.„This town is hanging loosely on the edge of hell.”
It's the end of October, 1996. As Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin, you wake up from a
terrifying nightmare in a small rural town of Sveti Kotar, Croatia. This is not your house, you've
never been in this place before, and even though you can't explain it, your mind is telling you there's
something horribly amiss here. „Fear will eat your soul!”
Your woman relative has vanished and her disappearance seems to be related to a macabre series of
murders and strange phenomena happening for a long time in Sveti Kotar. This ancient town is
enslaved by two realities, it is blessed by God on the surface, and plagued by occult secrets of devil
worship and witchcraft from the shadows.
„Change your reality, son.”
You search for the missing woman playing as two godly men that struggle with their own grip on
reality; as you change control between them the reality around you changes in real time, affecting
your progress through the story and deepening the understanding of your characters' minds.„Stranger, what do you know about Saint Kotar?”
Saint Kotar is a story-driven and choice-driven psychological adventure game set within a
beautifully dark hand-painted world. Its eerie original soundtrack and peculiar atmosphere follow
your each step as you journey through this vast and foreboding ancient rural place.
In Saint Kotar your decisions affect the storylines you experience and the characters you meet in
this 20-hour long adventure with multiple different endings.
„What's so special about Saint Kotar?”
- Dark psychological adventure set in a small rural town of Sveti Kotar, Croatia.
- Vast and foreboding ancient place blessed by God on the surface and plagued by devil worship
and witchcraft from the shadows.
- Two playable godly men on the brink of insanity, two different enslaving realities to explore.
- Up to 20 hours of gameplay time weaved into a mysterious and gripping branching plot with
multiple different endings.
- Decisions are fateful and affect the storylines.
- Beautifully dark hand-painted world.
- Fully voiced by a brilliant cast of voice actors.
- Eerie original soundtrack and peculiar atmosphere.
© 2020 Info Mark Ltd. Saint Kotar and the Saint Kotar logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Info Mark Ltd. Red Martyr Entertainment and the Red Martyr Entertainment logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Info Mark Ltd. All rights reserved.