It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll show you how to spell!

<span class="bold">Nine Parchments</span>, a magical festival of co-operative pandemonium is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com!

The world is not ready for you or your fellow wizard school drop-outs but don't let that stop you from practicing your craft in public! Gather up to four friends, venture into the unsuspecting outdoors and combine your spellcasting efforts into weird, creative, and outright devastating combos. Five magical elements are waiting for you to experiment with and shape them into formidable spells of all kinds: Beams, Projectiles, AOE, Physical spells - you name it! Keep blasting the randomly generated monsters with them and you'll unlock more and more items and characters to spread chaos with. Don't worry about dying or accidentally zapping your friends into tiny bits - nobody got the hang of spellcasting on their first try. Or the 101st.

Wishlist <span class="bold">Nine Parchments</span>, summon some friends and prepare for a hilarious spellcasting bonanza -- DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6EA8-zQb5t0
Post edited November 16, 2016 by maladr0Id
IAmSinistar: Tch. A shame, that. You'd think with a successful series they'd have their sh*t in order enough to round out the trilogy properly.
It really got on my nerves, because the first two games are easily among my very favourites of those last, what, 8 years? Beautiful to look at, with great fairy tale feeling to them (and despite all the fantasy settings in games, that's actually very rare) and it reminded me a lot of Lost Vikings, one of my favourite games of all time. So it really sucked to see the series go belly up like that.
Wishlisted, seeing as I lived hundreds of hours in Magicka & Magicka: Wizard Wars (magicka2 doesn't exist, I refuse to acknowledge it ;p).

There's zero gameplay on youtube though, that's extremely weird for an up & coming game.
Oddly, not only does it look like Magicka, but that music is clearly a clone/copy.

Warning part: There'll be no cross play (more than likely).

http://steamcommunity.com/app/471550/discussions/0/217691032443131052/

"Thanks for your support! :)

Unfortunately I doubt we can bring cross-platform multiplayer to Nine Parchments, but thanks for the idea. I'll forward your wish ahead, but we indeed don't have plans for this at the moment. Enabling it wouldn't be easy, and the feature is not being asked very often.

I'm hoping that you have a nice day too!"
Post edited November 16, 2016 by fishbaits
Well this is definitely coming out next year but no 1 but the devs know when exactly.
Looks fun, but it also looks like a box of vibrant Crayolas exploded on the screen. Wishlisted
IAmSinistar: Sort of an open-world Gauntlet, eh? Even down to the four character colours. Could be good, but how is it in solo mode?
Looks nice. Ahhh Gauntlet (who on earth has the rights to it?.. there was a reboot made recently i think...).
Anyways i liked Magicka. Hope this one can be decent. Like you id like to know how the solo mode is...
Niggles: Ahhh Gauntlet (who on earth has the rights to it?.. there was a reboot made recently i think...).
Not sure who holds it right now. It has indeed had a number of remakes. This one looks like the most recent.
Yep, Gauntlet: Slayer edition (a remake of sorts of Gauntlet, due to devs/customers not happy with first attempt) is a good game.

Made by Arrowhead, the wonderful chaps behind the magic that is Magicka.
fishbaits: Yep, Gauntlet: Slayer edition (a remake of sorts of Gauntlet, due to devs/customers not happy with first attempt) is a good game.

Made by Arrowhead, the wonderful chaps behind the magic that is Magicka.
Interesting! Didn't know that, the the Gauntler remake was made by the team, that created Magicka.

Well, when I did see the trailer for Nine Parchments, my first throught was, that I am looking at updated Magicka? o_O
It seems this is MP only? I would only be interested if there's a SP option, but it looks like it's going to be great so I thought I would ask just to make sure.
Gylfe: It seems this is MP only? I would only be interested if there's a SP option, but it looks like it's going to be great so I thought I would ask just to make sure.
Gamecard lists "Features: single-player - multi-player - co-op"
However the description seems to push it as a co op game. By the nature of these types of games i suspect it will be the latter (im not interested if that is the case)
This is a pleasant surprise, my first impression at the title was groan another Slenderman collect the paper's game. I'll keep an eye on this game looks interesting and I like the local coop feature.
It's coming on 5th December! Awesome!
Will the game unlock in 3 hours or...