It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll show you how to spell!

<span class="bold">Nine Parchments</span>, a magical festival of co-operative pandemonium is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com!

The world is not ready for you or your fellow wizard school drop-outs but don't let that stop you from practicing your craft in public! Gather up to four friends, venture into the unsuspecting outdoors and combine your spellcasting efforts into weird, creative, and outright devastating combos. Five magical elements are waiting for you to experiment with and shape them into formidable spells of all kinds: Beams, Projectiles, AOE, Physical spells - you name it! Keep blasting the randomly generated monsters with them and you'll unlock more and more items and characters to spread chaos with. Don't worry about dying or accidentally zapping your friends into tiny bits - nobody got the hang of spellcasting on their first try. Or the 101st.

Wishlist <span class="bold">Nine Parchments</span>, summon some friends and prepare for a hilarious spellcasting bonanza -- DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6EA8-zQb5t0
Post edited November 16, 2016 by maladr0Id
Looks interesting. Wishlisted. The only thing that is a little worrying is the particle overkill that seems to obscure a lot of what is going on in the video.
Well, nice to read about a game "coming soon", but how about a real release?
Falkenherz: Looks interesting. Wishlisted. The only thing that is a little worrying is the particle overkill that seems to obscure a lot of what is going on in the video.
Hey, I wanted to be the first one to post in this thread! You stole my post, freaking thief!!!!!!

:-)
Post edited November 16, 2016 by Maxvorstadt
Shiny, purple, made by Frozenbyte. Instabuy as soon as there's a clickable button.
Maxvorstadt: Hey, I wanted to be the first one to post in this thread! You stole my post, freaking thief!!!!!!
What's yours is mine.
It reminds me of Magicka.
Hmm, I'll be keeping an eye on this one, but it would be nice to have an idea of the minimum specs. That looks like it may be pretty hefty on vid card requirements.
catpower1980: It reminds me of Magicka.
from the video it looks to me exactly like magicka to be honest.... but we will see what frozenbyte does with the formula
Looks like Rainbow Brite threw up. :P
Nice looking game & quite promising for co-op multiplaying fun. I hope the actual gameplay (movement, targeting, controls in general) is on par with the visuals.
"A group of drop-out wizard apprentices decide to skip their training for a quick path to the Nine Parchments."
These must be the guys who quit Ziggurat's hard difficulty mode in frustration. :P

edit: rephrasing
Post edited November 16, 2016 by Vythonaut
Sort of an open-world Gauntlet, eh? Even down to the four character colours. Could be good, but how is it in solo mode?
Luned: Hmm, I'll be keeping an eye on this one, but it would be nice to have an idea of the minimum specs. That looks like it may be pretty hefty on vid card requirements.
I hope not (for your sake) - Trine 1 / 2 were gorgeous games that had pretty modest requirements and ran incredibly well so at least we know these guys make efficient games.

I'm surprised there wasn't more buzz about this one, given the pedigree - or am I totally off in Frozenbyte being the same team that did Trine?
I wonder if this will also have a level editor & mods that are all Steam exclusive
So a ripoff of Magicka.
I like co-op though and it can't be worse than Trine 3 I suppose.
Ixamyakxim: (..) am I totally off in Frozenbyte being the same team that did Trine?
No, you're right. They also made Shadowgrounds & the recent Shadwen.