It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, Officer. Mega City needs your services. Are you ready to uphold the law?

Mega City Police is a retrowave skill-based action roguelike, all about tough cops fighting crime and keeping peace the old-fashioned way. And the best part? It is coming soon to GOG! You’ll be able to choose your cop and dive into hardcore action against enemies and bosses using a huge arsenal and special abilities that will define your playstyle. The law will make crime bleed.

Expect pixel art visual style inspired by the action movies and video games from the 80s and the 90s, high replayability, robust progression system, procedurally generated levels, unique tactical playstyle of each cop and of course tons of weapons and upgrades!

Make sure to wishlist it now, so you won’t miss its release or any special offer.
For a second I thought is that new upcoming game from Teyon -- RoboCop: Rogue City.
Enebias: I AM THE LAW!
https://youtu.be/bTvrLUopM4g?t=9

Respect the badge - he earned it with his blood
Fear the gun - your sentence may be death because...

I AM THE LAW! - And you won't fuck around no more
I AM THE LAW! - I judge the rich, I judge the poor
I AM THE LAW! - Commit a crime, I'll lock the door
I AM THE LAW! - Because in Mega-City...
I...AM...THE...LAW!
The man in the middle in the artwork is a copyright infringement claim just waiting to happen, and the RoboCop IP holders will certainly win that case if they sue over it.
Hmm . So this game was made in Unity .
Ancient-Red-Dragon: The man in the middle in the artwork is a copyright infringement claim just waiting to happen, and the RoboCop IP holders will certainly win that case if they sue over it.
What makes you think that? Look at an actual photo of RoboCop, and then see if you can find a detail that's copied other than "metal humanoid with single eye slit". I'll agree with you that it reminds me of RoboCop, but I don't see any detail beyond that.
neumi5694: Discord has become the main communication platform for developers, so that's not really a surprise.
Could be worse, they could have posted Twitter and Facebook links :)
Except that there is a Twitter link on the game's page. ಠ_ಠ
Catventurer: Except that there is a Twitter link on the game's page. ಠ_ಠ
We're doomed