It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to take to the sky and reunite a fragmented world in an awesome metroidvania.
Genre: Action, Adventure
my name is grompy catte: That request you replied to wasn't a request, it was a meme that was basically calling this a knockoff or inferior version of Ori.

Google "we have X at home" if you're curious.

I guess it could also be a request, but it was also mildly disparaging this game by comparing it to Ori.
Oh well... thanks for the information :) . Mea culpa. Sorry about that. I was ignorant about this meme. I was completely unaware of the existence of this on networks. Honestly, I try to avoid social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.). My only virtual interaction is on YouTube and the Forum on GOG.

Thank you again. You are very kind to let me know. :)
Post edited August 10, 2022 by UCrest
UCrest: Oh well... thanks for the information :) . Mea culpa. Sorry about that. I was ignorant about this meme. I was completely unaware of the existence of this on networks. Honestly, I try to avoid social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.). My only virtual interaction is on YouTube and the Forum on GOG.

Thank you again. You are very kind to let me know. :)
No worries!
UCrest: Well, I don't think anyone has compared this game (Islets) to Ori. I just support another user's request (which I agree with) for the second part of this game to come soon to GOG. I agree with what you say in that this game looks good, but it's one thing if it looks good and another if it plays well. I hope it's as good as it looks in every way as a fan of the genre.
my name is grompy catte: That request you replied to wasn't a request, it was a meme that was basically calling this a knockoff or inferior version of Ori.

I guess it could also be a request, but it was also mildly disparaging this game by comparing it to Ori.
It was kinda both a meme and a request. Out of all new games that skipped a GOG version at release the last couple of years (and there's a lot), the absence of Ori ATWOTW has frustrated me the most.

Probably this game is different than Ori. I guess I would have said the same of any yesterday revealed GOG games of the 2D metroidvania genre, no matter how different looking, if it wasn't Ori 2. I want that game here so bad.

ParaTerrastian: It was kinda both a meme and a request. Out of all new games that skipped a GOG version at release the last couple of years (and there's a lot), the absence of Ori ATWOTW has frustrated me the most.

Probably this game is different than Ori. I guess I would have said the same of any yesterday revealed GOG games of the 2D metroidvania genre, no matter how different looking, if it wasn't Ori 2. I want that game here so bad.
Got you! Well the first Ori was pretty late coming here, so I imagine the same will go for the second unfortunately.