It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a fighting game about sword dueling, in which the blades really clash using physics, and the characters use motion-captured fencing techniques. Hellish Quart is coming soon to GOG.COM! Play as one of many 17th century warriors and use sabers, rapiers, broadsword, and many other blades in the single-player campaign, arcade, or local multiplayer with friends.

Can’t wait to cross blades with a virtual opponent? Check out the game’s demo now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Glad to see it's coming...

Die by the Blade would be nice to have here as well.
Gameplay
Post edited December 18, 2020 by Swedrami
Hell yeah!! :D
I need Jedi simulator (something like Jedi Knight series) on this engine (this sword fighting system)!
Where to sign?
Congrats to the dev, whose posts here I have followed with great delight. :-)

Not sure the game is for me, but I might pick it up anyway some time, just to support the project.

super realistic
Does that include fencing with heels on sand?
The concept of sword physics sounds surprisingly fun. :D
Oh oh oh! This is great, the game looks fun.
Awesome but I suspect I am now too slow for this game.
high rated
ManyGamers: I would like to formally request that this game be removed from the store.
Well played.
Oh, this is a pleasant surprise. I remember Skallagrim was playing this one.
low rated
GOG.com: Get ready for a fighting game about sword dueling, in which the blades really clash using physics, and the characters use motion-captured fencing techniques. Hellish Quart is coming soon to GOG.COM! Play as one of many 17th century warriors and use sabers, rapiers, broadsword, and many other blades in the single-player campaign, arcade, or local multiplayer with friends.

Can’t wait to cross blades with a virtual opponent? Check out the game’s demo now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Many of us really don't care about what games you want to sell us.

Why don't you actually address the Devotion issue instead of just sitting there silently after the astounding way you acted, I want to know if I should delete my account or not.
klogd: Many of us really don't care about what games you want to sell us.

Why don't you actually address the Devotion issue instead of just sitting there silently after the astounding way you acted, I want to know if I should delete my account or not.
"Sorry no speak English senor" -GOG
Post edited December 18, 2020 by Swissy88
The sequel to the cult game The Unpleasant Pint is finally here!
Stay tuned for the upcoming third game, The Apocalyptic Gallon!
[/imperialmeasurementjokes]
low rated
GOG.com: Get ready for a fighting game about sword dueling, in which the blades really clash using physics, and the characters use motion-captured fencing techniques. Hellish Quart is coming soon to GOG.COM! Play as one of many 17th century warriors and use sabers, rapiers, broadsword, and many other blades in the single-player campaign, arcade, or local multiplayer with friends.

klogd: Many of us really don't care about what games you want to sell us.

Demolition will probably not release here...time to delete your account then.