It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The time draws near to end the Gods’ torturous rule over humanity that has lasted for millennia. A dark fantasy action game Gods Will Fall is coming soon on GOG.COM! Experience the brutal trials of a venturous band of warriors in their desperate plight to sever the mighty beings’ callous grip on humans.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
high rated
I'm sounding like a broken record, but some screenshots of the UI would go a LONG WAY toward convincing me to check the game out. The "trailer video" and provided screen shots give no sense of what kind of game it is, how it could play, or anything about it.
mqstout: I'm sounding like a broken record, but some screenshots of the UI would go a LONG WAY toward convincing me to check the game out. The "trailer video" and provided screen shots give no sense of what kind of game it is, how it could play, or anything about it.
If only someone at gog actually played games and understood this.
Aw, I thought it said Godfall. Still, I’ll put this one on my wishlist.
And so, what's the actual gameplay like? Also, English only, no cloud saves, no achievements, Windows only, no controller support - is the Windows version kb + mouse only? Why, if it's being released for consoles as well. Meh release or horrible announcement?
The monsters are good looking though. I hope the combat is engaging (brawler-like with many moves and parrying and such) and not just a button smasher.
Post edited November 24, 2020 by Dogmaus
Swissy88: If only someone at gog actually played games and understood this.
I thought most of the time the marketing materials were directly passed from the dev/pub to the GOG game page. But, yeah, they all need to understand that.
mqstout: I'm sounding like a broken record, but some screenshots of the UI would go a LONG WAY toward convincing me to check the game out. The "trailer video" and provided screen shots give no sense of what kind of game it is, how it could play, or anything about it.
I won't argue with you on the convicement part, but c'mon!
It's clearly a Diablo-esc game, where you have a set of characters you choose (maybe more than one), yoyu send in, fight your way through the dungeon/other dungeon-esc terrain to the current diety, and win it over (or send in the next character).
That seems obvious.
twillight: It's clearly a Diablo-esc game, where you have a set of characters you choose (maybe more than one), yoyu send in, fight your way through the dungeon/other dungeon-esc terrain to the current diety, and win it over (or send in the next character).
That seems obvious.
See, I don't get that out of it at all. Another poster sees it as a brawler game...
mqstout: See, I don't get that out of it at all. Another poster sees it as a brawler game...
I've read an announcement in Italian talking about "an easy to learn but also very complex to master fighting style". Diablo is a click fest.

Oh yeah it says soething like that in the GOG pagge as well. With a pick up and play combat style that is easy to learn but hard to master. But, is there a talent tree? Are there stats? How story oriented is it? I'd like to know more than just seeing some cool monster. And I think a trailer and store page could do more to convey how a game is played. And I see I'm not the only one.That's all, no big deal in this case per se, but I'm a bit tired of trailers like this (or worse with only unrelated cut-scenes).
Post edited November 25, 2020 by Dogmaus
Agreed, this is all a bit confusing.
twillight: It's clearly a Diablo-esc game, where you have a set of characters you choose (maybe more than one), yoyu send in, fight your way through the dungeon/other dungeon-esc terrain to the current diety, and win it over (or send in the next character).
That seems obvious.
mqstout: See, I don't get that out of it at all. Another poster sees it as a brawler game...
I don't see much difference. There is an area you have to pass, beat henchmen/minions, then the boss.

Where YOU DO HAVE a point is some beta-gameplay would be welcomed, given this is att he end of its developement (coming out january), not at the start of it. I genuinly thought, they have nothing else, as they just start to develop the thing.
So yes, complaints on the lack of information is valid, like this article mentions.
https://imgur.com/a/3eIiGVW

don't forget to preorder!