It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm clicking on sunshine, wooo-ooooh!

CHUCHEL is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Ohh, what's that? Quick, let's click on it! Coming from the creators of Samorost and Botanicula, it's bound to unleash a pandemonium of zanny animations, wacky sound effects, and whimsical delights upon us. Just poke at everything that moves or looks like it might, while helping the perpetually aggravated Chuchel obtain one very elusive cherry. He really REALLY wants it, you guys.
Post edited November 29, 2017 by maladr0Id
Amanita Designs? Yes! I just love their gorgeous Art Style and the quirky stories.
I'm not keen on Flash and Adobe AIR though.
Post edited December 01, 2017 by jorlin
MarkoH01: Sometimes - if you really are interested to continue a discussion in the way you wanted it to - it's just the best to simply forget what has been said. Of course it's always up to yourself if you think it's worth it or not.
Dejavous: Not worth it for me, this is not the only time this individual has attacked me on the forums.
holy shit you're a fucking moron

I was trying to figure out why you thought american-style was crap and japanese was great - and you decided to take issue with my swearing (whereas I find it much more profane for people from the US to not know the difference between "your" and "you're", and so told you as much) - theny ou go on to call me agrammar nazi and decided to make presumptions about my race, class, beer of choice (I don't drink any alcohol, btw), etc., I tried to address you in PM about it and you simply continued to call me trailer trash redneck who likes shit beer

get a fucking clue on reality
MarkoH01: Sometimes - if you really are interested to continue a discussion in the way you wanted it to - it's just the best to simply forget what has been said. Of course it's always up to yourself if you think it's worth it or not.
Dejavous: Not worth it for me, this is not the only time this individual has attacked me on the forums.

MarkoH01: And like I already said at least for me that is completely all right. All I wanted to prevent is for you to get the wrong impression. Of course the artstyle is not appealing to everybody - that's mostly the case with "out of the ordinary" artstyle ... it sometimes even is with pretty "normal" artstyle. But you tested it and you confirmed your suspicions that this might not exactly be your kind of look and so you can be sure that you won't be missing out.
Dejavous: At least we can have a civil discussion about differnt views. Thank you.
Dejavous, if you want to see some great looking anime which doesn't look like most anime, try the later works of Osamu Tezuka and "My Neighbours, the Yamadas" (studio Ghibli)
Another great example would be Kaïba.
Post edited December 01, 2017 by jorlin
Arislan

vs

Ricky and Morty

both are "prime time/late night series" in their respective countries
CHUCHEL IS COMING TO WINDOWS PC & MAC MARCH 7!

CHUCHEL Release Date Trailer - YouTube

Please excuse the shouting. It seems I'm a little bit over-enthusiastic.
Game is coming today, in 1 hour! :-)
deleted
DVA - Young Chuchels (Official Audio) - YouTube

W-A-I-I-I-I-TING!!!11!!!
will likely pick this up. i quite loved their other games.