It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a noir roleplaying detective adventure as Backbone is coming soon to GOG.COM. Become a raccoon private eye Howard Lotor, a second-class citizen of dystopian Vancouver, inhabited by animals. It’s up to you to interrogate a diverse cast of characters, collect evidence, and choose which leads to follow.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
This would be a lot nicer if the timing of release and title weren't so deliciously coincidental to events currently at hand.
(Read: Irony is the use of words expressing something other than their original intention.)
Curious that will it be free or paid game on GOG?
Titanium: So what you're saying is, GOG got Backbone?

Doubt.
I guess since they didn't have one of their own when it was really needed they hurried to add one from a developer. Someone should tell them it doesn't work like that.

On topic: the game looks interesting. Is that the baby of Inherit the Earth and Tex Murphy?
Post edited February 10, 2021 by joppo
joppo: On topic: the game looks interesting. Is that the baby of Inherit the Earth and Tex Murphy?
Yeah I had that thought too, that's what's got me very interested... In picking this up somewhere other than GOG if I can get a DRM free build.
joppo: On topic: the game looks interesting. Is that the baby of Inherit the Earth and Tex Murphy?
ReynardFox: Yeah I had that thought too, that's what's got me very interested... In picking this up somewhere other than GOG if I can get a DRM free build.
Hoping for it to arrive DRM-free anywhere else too, tho I'm not in a rush to buy.
Easy for me to wishlist this one.