It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a noir roleplaying detective adventure as Backbone is coming soon to GOG.COM. Become a raccoon private eye Howard Lotor, a second-class citizen of dystopian Vancouver, inhabited by animals. It’s up to you to interrogate a diverse cast of characters, collect evidence, and choose which leads to follow.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Moved from my Steam Wishlist to GoG Wishlist.
WISH-LIST-ED!
I like the music!

The visuals are also nice, although I have to say the super-smooth text font on top of the pixel art feels out of place.

edit: OK, I just discovered that "doom jazz" is actually a thing (link)
Post edited February 09, 2021 by Panaias
Looks good. I wish GOG had some backbone, then I would buy Backbone from them.
Post edited February 09, 2021 by Breja
GOG.com: Coming soon: Backbone
Looks nice. Wishlisted.
Like Blacksad but maybe better? :D
Xabyer_B: Moved from my Steam Wishlist to GoG Wishlist.
Same, I played the demo there. Finally more games with animals! :) I wonder if it's fully voiced or just some line of dialogue is. There are 7 audio languages!
With a Linux version.......nice.
If you show some backbone you'll get more money from Backbone. How about it GOG?
Would be cool if it wasn't animals.
Yeah, a little backbone would be good for GOG. Clearly they don’t have any.

Share our love for games? Release Devotion.
yay! glad to have this come here. been looking forward to it for a while.

wishlisted. thank you gog and the developer.
So what you're saying is, GOG got Backbone?

Doubt.
GOG.com: It’s up to you to interrogate a diverse cast of characters, collect evidence, and choose which leads to follow.
Lots of typos there; should read:
"It’s up to you to interrogate a diverse cats of characters, connect evidence, and chase which leads to follow."