It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a survival journey through a harsh world without rules or judgment. The adventure game Ashwalkers is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Is it only black and white?
Post edited April 12, 2021 by Crosmando
Looks like it.
Certainly fits a world where apocalyptic ash storms seem to be the norm.
Going to pick this up for sure.

Edit:
Screenshots suggest the presence of at least, red, for environmental story-telling and indicating injuries.
Post edited April 12, 2021 by Swedrami
will wait for the "Color DLC" XD
I have to say, I will never understand the survival genre, nor where the fun is in exploring the grimdarkest of kill-yourself level miserable scenarios. But hey, whatever floats your boat I guess. At least it does look very stylish. But me, I'll stick to stuff with a bit more colour... literally and figuratively.
Swedrami: Certainly fits a world where apocalyptic ash storms seem to be the norm.
More like lazy developers.
It'd probably be stupidly and inappropriately woke. At least entitled trust fund babbies in Life Is Tumblr had a reason to be woke. I'll pass.