It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alder's Blood is coming soon DRM-free.

Alder’s Blood is a stealth, tactical turn-based game set in a grim world, where nature stood against the humanity and repelled civilization. Use wide variety of weapons, stay in the shadows and prepare deadly traps to survive in combat!
Thanks for digging up the thread - I've missed the announcement and the game looks very interesting!
Post edited August 08, 2019 by ciemnogrodzianin
gamesfreak64: (...)
Tenebrael: I'm still pretty sure the game should run on it. But we'll confirm it closer to the release, after more testing. What is your GPU and RAM btw? Have you thought of upgrading incrementally? Let's say - now the new CPU + motherboard, then GPU, then RAM?

One piece of advice: for now, it's still good to buy some older-gen CPU. The performance is not that worse, and the price differences are significant. For example, personally I'm still on i7 3770 - quite old one, but paired with RTX 2060 and 16 GB RAM it still runs almost every new AAA titles in ultra details in fairly stable 1080/60.
Hello, I am very interested in this game and I would like to know if it will have spanish language support.
gamesfreak64: (...)
Tenebrael: I'm still pretty sure the game should run on it. But we'll confirm it closer to the release, after more testing. What is your GPU and RAM btw? Have you thought of upgrading incrementally? Let's say - now the new CPU + motherboard, then GPU, then RAM?

One piece of advice: for now, it's still good to buy some older-gen CPU. The performance is not that worse, and the price differences are significant. For example, personally I'm still on i7 3770 - quite old one, but paired with RTX 2060 and 16 GB RAM it still runs almost every new AAA titles in ultra details in fairly stable 1080/60.
i usually do for reason unknown i forgot it this time, i do know there was a 3+ ghz cpu available a few years ago, but somehow i missed it... thats my bad luck i guess, now i am stuck....

i can only go for a full new setup : ka ching: $ and euros
maybe i get a i7 9700K but that is only 3.6 ghz ( not overcloked and not at turbo)

Anyway it will cost me between 1400 and 1900 euros and tbh i cant afford that ... so i will use this pc until it bruns doen i guess :D

then i have to get a sad i3 8100 or so, a bad bad pc but at 600 euros( or 100 less at sales) quite affordable :D
Alder's Blood Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-sORBU90s
i_hope_you_rot: Alder's Blood Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-sORBU90s
Tempted to watch - I can usually tell by a few screenshots and a game's description if it's right for me, and I'm already excited for this one. *Usually* I don't like to spoil finding out about deeper gameplay mechanics until I'm in game.

Still slated for release early this winter?