It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another Summer Sale gift is coming your way. Grab a copy of BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION before the giveaway ends on 20th June 2022, at 1 PM UTC.

If you’re looking for more cool RPG titles, visit our [url= https://www.gog.com/promo/2022_summer_sale_rpg?utm_medium=editorial&utm_source=content&utm_campaign=2022060_su mmer_sale_gog&utm_term=EN]RPG Collection[/url]. Until the end of the Summer Sale on 27th June 2022, 10 PM UTC, you’ll find many outstanding titles there, with discounts reaching even 90%.
FCK, Yes, thanks alot for game!
Thank you for the free game.
Much appreciated and most unexpected! Thx GOG and The Brotherhood! :)
Why I can't take this game? I write in search line "Beautiful desolation', choose game, click "Go to giveaway", scrolling menu and THERE IS NO PLACARD? it didn't appeared in my library :(
ErMun_Gand: Why I can't take this game? I write in search line "Beautiful desolation', choose game, click "Go to giveaway", scrolling menu and THERE IS NO PLACARD? it didn't appeared in my library :(
No need to go to giveaway.

Did you klick the banner on the main page? Scroll down a bit. It is in the middle. Did you enable all the required e-mails in your private section? No consent to receive e-mails, no game.
Post edited June 19, 2022 by rbstego
Thanks for the freebie!
Thanks GOG and The Brotherhood! ^_^
ErMun_Gand: Why I can't take this game? I write in search line "Beautiful desolation', choose game, click "Go to giveaway", scrolling menu and THERE IS NO PLACARD? it didn't appeared in my library :(
rbstego: No need to go to giveaway.

Did you klick the banner on the main page? Scroll down a bit. It is in the middle. Did you enable all the required e-mails in your private section? No consent to receive e-mails, no game.
I turned on ALL subscriptions after your message, thanx ^-^
Unfortunately, i still can't get it in my library.
I was able to take Shantae: Pirate's Curse with "Promotions and hot deals" sub only
sad

ErMun_Gand: I turned on ALL subscriptions after your message, thanx ^-^
Unfortunately, i still can't get it in my library.
I was able to take Shantae: Pirate's Curse with "Promotions and hot deals" sub only
sad
It happened to me as well. Only luck helped me to load the banner with the free game.
GOG.com: Another Summer Sale gift is coming your way. Grab a copy of BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION before the giveaway ends on 20th June 2022, at 1 PM UTC.

If you’re looking for more cool RPG titles, visit our [url= https://www.gog.com/promo/2022_summer_sale_rpg?utm_medium=editorial&utm_source=content&utm_campaign=20 22060_su mmer_sale_gog&utm_term=EN]RPG Collection[/url]. Until the end of the Summer Sale on 27th June 2022, 10 PM UTC, you’ll find many outstanding titles there, with discounts reaching even 90%.
Hi, any news about Streets of Rage 4 sale, discount?
Thanks for the giveaway!
HunchBluntley: I'd guess GOG oversights/screw-ups or site problems due to the sale.

In the case of Daggerfall Unity - GOG Cut -- were perma-free games added to one's account via the cart even made unavailable as a class to RU/BY residents? I know purchases were disabled, but AFAIK, downloads were not, and since there's no price to even bypass in the case of things that are always free, that might not even be a bug/mistake/special case, but simply how that class of items is intended to work.
Lunatic_Asylum: After I had spent hours clicking every banner and searching every nook, I decided to contact the support team and hit the sack. In the morning, I went from a PC to a smartphone and was able to claim the copy!
Thank you, GoG! This is resplendent!
And Daggerfall is in my collection now too! Thank you, Polish sisters and brothers!!!

P. S. GoG, the majority of Russians condemn what is happening today but either silence themselves lest they be arrested or are inundated by the vocal minority. Punishing the people with some, though not all, I ought to admit, measures will only hurt the Western-oriented individuals and fuel the gloating of the mediaeval-oriented people, promoting ostracism and suppression of those who want changes.
It's not that I think that making average Russians suffer for the decisions of people in charge is fair (bacause it is not - a country is not a monolith - see: Decembrists to get a past perspective), but the idea is for all of those Russians to push for a change in their own country, when things become unbearable. Individuals can be squashed, but when masses rise, no regime can continue to function. So do not see it as a way to punish simple Russians, very often those who oppose the war and who lost their family members forced into conscription, but to make them want to make a change and stop this madness. Peace!

You don't need to manually subscribe to anything; clicking the "Yes, and claim the game" button on the giveaway panel will auto-subscribe you to marketing e-mails. That's why they have that bit of text starting with "I agree to receive marketing communication..." just above the button: the "yes" part on the "claim" button represents the customer giving consent for their e-mail settings to (potentially) be changed.
Lunatic_Asylum: P. S. GoG, the majority of Russians condemn what is happening today but either silence themselves lest they be arrested or are inundated by the vocal minority. Punishing the people with some, though not all, I ought to admit, measures will only hurt the Western-oriented individuals and fuel the gloating of the mediaeval-oriented people, promoting ostracism and suppression of those who want changes.
As a medieval-oriented person :D I need to say that:
a) there are good and bad in medieval, as in every historical period,
b) I appreciate your opinion about what is happening today,
c) I hope we'll be able to live in peace soon (it's a medieval idea: pax Christi in regno Christi!), make friends and business, and drink vodka together, of course ;)
Stay safe and remember to make your small impact to make world a bit better place. Regards!