It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gamers rejoice! Today we welcome a pair of classic gems on GOG.COM:

Legends of Murder Collection
Zombie Dinos from Planet Zeltoid

Both games mentioned above enjoy a 33% discount that will last until 8th October 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
The trailer for Zombie Dinos from Planet Zeltoid may be one of the most 90s things I've seen in a while.
Bought.

The Legends of Murder Collection too.
Post edited October 01, 2021 by Swedrami
Never knew before about those old softdisk legends of Murder games. The concept is great. A mix of Dungeon Crawling, Detectivesque graphic adventure, fantasy, and a bit of Interactive fiction.

Anyone know more about the game? Recomendable?
never heard of zombie dinos until recently, but fmv+dinos is an awesome combination even if I don't like zombies (zombie dinos I'm undecided on). we definitely need more dino-based games instead of putting fucking cats everywhere. grabbed it, of course, even if I might not get far (that clock on the screenshots suggests a timer or time limit, hate those).

legends of murder reminds me of master of magic and such on the c64. not really interested but good to see more old stuff resurface.
Always great to see classic games get released, Legends of Murder does look interesting.
is the dinosaur game good? :D
Zombie Dinos from Planet Zeltoid looks kind of awesome in a ridiculous crap with an awesome title sort of way, but I'm afraid it would get old very fast.
Gudadantza: Never knew before about those old softdisk legends of Murder games. The concept is great. A mix of Dungeon Crawling, Detectivesque graphic adventure, fantasy, and a bit of Interactive fiction.

crpgaddict had an interesting and informative piece on it:
https://crpgaddict.blogspot.com/2013/05/game-98-legends-of-murder-volume-i.html

I decided to give them a chance based on it. Just stop reading the article where he warns about spoilers.
XYCat: is the dinosaur game good? :D
Bumping this question because it piqued my interest, too. Not a fan of the other one, to be fair I'm at a point in my life where I just don't bother with what I perceive as too old/complex/invested games. I'm getting old and I just want something simple to have fun with, without having to read a 200 page manual to understand what kind of boots my character can wear.

But the dinosaur game looks lighthearted and good, at least.
nice
72_hour_Richard: crpgaddict had an interesting and informative piece on it:

I decided to give them a chance based on it. Just stop reading the article where he warns about spoilers.
he's always worth reading.
Gudadantza: Never knew before about those old softdisk legends of Murder games. The concept is great. A mix of Dungeon Crawling, Detectivesque graphic adventure, fantasy, and a bit of Interactive fiction.

72_hour_Richard: crpgaddict had an interesting and informative piece on it:

Yes, it was the richest article about the games I found. I have a better idea now

Greetings
Post edited October 02, 2021 by Gudadantza
Classics are always welcome. Thanks!
I don't think, I ever heard of these two games, but they sure do look interesting.
Bought.

@GOG: trying to download the "extra" leads to a "404".
Zombie Dinos?

A shame we can't get goofy experimental stuff anymore. Wishlisted.