It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update 2.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty is coming out tomorrow (December 5th) around 11 AM UTC!

The update brings a plethora of bugfixes, changes and gameplay improvements. It also adds some of the most-requested features, such as the NCART metro, radioport, repeatable car races, hangouts with romantic interests, cats and more!

The list of changes is long, so in preparation for the update's release tomorrow, check it all out HERE.

Let’s get ready for even more awesome stuff coming to Night City, chooms!
SvitlaSveta4: Why bother to buy DLC or the base game if we all have trashy Rawcember Goodie Pack, it is so FUNNNNNNNNN, AHAHAHAHA, so we do not need to buy any more games in the store. Why?, because we have Rawcember Goodie Pack, AHAHAHAHA.
What's wrong with the Rawcember Goodie Pack?
high rated
I am 100% sure that removing the DRM from Cyberpunk 2077, and providing offline installers for 100% of every single piece of DRM'ed content, is definitely the #1 most requested feature for that game.

How come this patch doesn't include it?

Is it ever going to be patched in?

What is the exact criteria by which the devs cherrypick which #1 most requested feature to implement, and which to ignore and pretend doesn't exist?
SargonAelther: What's wrong with the Rawcember Goodie Pack?
They are probably salty they weren't one of the first 5 that noticed the codes in the goodies.
CD Projekt RED please continue to support Cyberpunk 2077 for at least two more years.
SargonAelther: I personally cannot wait for all patching to finally end, so I could finally play the game.
Or buy the dang thing. ;) That's why I'm waiting on the enhanced/definitive edition to come out like every other CDPR game before it. The same goes for Baldur's Gate 3, too.
Post edited December 05, 2023 by P-E-S