It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update 2.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty is coming out tomorrow (December 5th) around 11 AM UTC!

The update brings a plethora of bugfixes, changes and gameplay improvements. It also adds some of the most-requested features, such as the NCART metro, radioport, repeatable car races, hangouts with romantic interests, cats and more!

The list of changes is long, so in preparation for the update's release tomorrow, check it all out HERE.

Let’s get ready for even more awesome stuff coming to Night City, chooms!
high rated
Obligatory request for making all additional content otherwise locked behind the totally optional client available via offline installers.
Cheers for adding content people actually asked for!

I didn't expect this patch to be more than bugfixes.
high rated
Great, can we get offline installers for the Pre-Order bonus and each Galaxy Reward now please? Our entitlements are already associated with our GOG accounts, so generate offline installers for each please.
Post edited December 04, 2023 by SargonAelther
Last great patch approaches. It has a definite tone to it, no? Im gonna miss (a bit) these few years while this game was still in the active works. From now on- its up to modding community

Also Cyberpunk 2077 came a long road. And they managed to patch it by number 2.1
Meanwhile CAs warhammer TW3 is 4.1.2 still nowhere near patched.
WP CDPR, wp...
I mean its a good update...but I want more arcade minigames :D!
MatroxMedik: Last great patch approaches. It has a definite tone to it, no? Im gonna miss (a bit) these few years while this game was still in the active works. From now on- its up to modding community
While the patches are appreciated, considering the state the game launched in, I personally cannot wait for all patching to finally end, so I could finally play the game. I really dislike massive changes to the game mid-gameplay. It makes me feel like I'm playing an MMO.
Thank you.

These are all some pretty nova updates.

NC is already such a fascinatic place to exist in. This savage mix of brutaility, filth, concrete, steel and desperation, yet there is a surreal beauty to it all and the people trying their best to make it there.

I am loving the trains additions and all the other little buts being added.

Although I gotta say, did Adam Smasher really need any help?

Still pissed about what he did to our boy and best girl Rebecca.
JCDenton32: Still pissed about what he did...
Maybe not a good idea to post stuff like this.
MatroxMedik: Last great patch approaches. It has a definite tone to it, no? Im gonna miss (a bit) these few years while this game was still in the active works. From now on- its up to modding community
SargonAelther: I, on the other hand, cannot wait for all patching to finally end, so I could finally play the game. I really dislike massive changes to the game mid-gameplay. It makes me feel like I'm playing an MMO.
True, and truth in those words. Nowadays we w8 for the finished complete game for years after it is "published"
Super, merci CD Projekt RED =)
SargonAelther: Maybe not a good idea to post stuff like this.
*cough* - agreed, but you should edit your quote as well if you want to prevent spoilers ;)
Awesome, now I get to spend 2 days re-downloading the entire game and DLC for a third time this year.
I'll soon start a new game.
Why bother to buy DLC or the base game if we all have trashy Rawcember Goodie Pack, it is so FUNNNNNNNNN, AHAHAHAHA, so we do not need to buy any more games in the store. Why?, because we have Rawcember Goodie Pack, AHAHAHAHA.