It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s our 15th Anniversary 15th Anniversary so it’s no wonder there’s so much going on today! Lot’s of releases, coming soon titles, GIVEAWAY, discounts, articles, Trivia QUIZ – it’s all here, and there’s even more!

Here we’ll walk through all the other games that join our catalog today or that you can expect in the near future. Let’s begin!

Release: WrestleQuest with a -30% discount that lasts until October 3rd, 1 PM UTC.
Tag team with destiny! It’s a party-based, adventure RPG where pro wrestling and RPG fantasy collide in the ultimate pixel powered adventure. “Macho Man” Randy Savage and tons of other icons offer guidance as you powerbomb your way to glory beyond the ring. This hero’s journey ain’t just an epic quest, it’s WrestleQuest! Time to powerbomb and piledrive your way through its massive pixel art universe!

Release: Farlanders with a -35% discount that lasts until October 3rd, 1 PM UTC.
Terraform, strategize, and construct a Martian colony in this retro-inspired turn-based city builder. Create a comfortable living for your citizens, research alien artifacts, and uncover the secrets of the Red Planet.

Release: The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians - Enhanced Edition
In this tactical combat & dungeon crawler mash-up, you’ll explore a massive dungeon, full of danger, mystery and secrets. Fight your way through hordes of enemies and powerful creatures, with your tank, healer & damage dealers party.

And when it comes to games that are coming soon to GOG:

Monolith: Requiem of the Ancients
Journey across Gliese, a mystical world under threat by dark forces in this vibrant, action RPG. With the power of the Runic Swarm in your hands, crush the minions of evil on your path to fulfill your destiny and become the planet’s savior.

And there you have it, lots of fun is either already here or will join soon! Now, it’s our 15th birthday today so head to the 15th Anniversary Sale and explore all the amazing stuff that we’ve prepared for you! Have a great one!
Farlanders looks interesting
Yay, Farlanders, finally. Played the prologue ages ago, however it's pretty severely outdated at this point, so hopefully the final game isn't too different. (Judging from Steam reviews, it seems like it's still good.)

I pretty much buy any Dungeon Master-ish games that seem reasonably competent, so that one goes in the cart too.
Johnathanamz: Farlanders and The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians - Enhanced Edition running on Windows XP.

Thank you gog.com for still supporting Windows XP.
tfishell: Not gog, the devs.
The video game developers or not, at least gog.com still puts it up on the store page.

Steam for the most part after getting rid of Windows XP and Windows Vista does not list on the store page, even if some video games do still run on Windows XP and on Windows Vista, same will happen after January 1st, 2024 for Windows 7 on Steam.
Ugh, no Mac/Linux offline installers for Fall of the Dungeon Guardians. At least it's possible to install via Galaxy so I guess this won't turn into another Islanders situation (where the Mac version that's available elsewhere was advertised then yanked away). Hopefully the offline installers will be available in the near future.
I just checked the change log for The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, and there is no difference between the basic version and the "enhanced edition". Mana Games calls the minor bug fix release "1.0j" the "enhanced edition".

The changes are two minor bugfix releases, the last release being 3 years old, no new features or areas. The discount? It usually sells for five bucks on a sale. Since I'm not exactly thrilled to shell out 300% the price I got it for just to get a bugfix, I will wait a bit longer.
I picked up Fall of the Dungeon Guardians and honestly I'm having a lot of fun, enjoying it so much it's scratching that urge to pull out graph paper to draw my own maps. Very happy with this.
Well it certainly took a while for The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians to get to GOG.
Edit: turns out the dev beat me to it. :)

https://www.gog.com/forum/the_fall_of_the_dungeon_guardians_enhanced_edition/ost_free_download/post1

-----------------------

Here is the Dungeon Guardians soundtrack (it's free dlc on Steam):

http://www.managames.com/download.php?TheFalloftheDungeonGuardians-OST.zip

Note I haven't tried the link myself as I'm on a tablet.
Post edited October 07, 2023 by tfishell
GOG.com: Monolith: Requiem of the Ancients
Journey across Gliese, a mystical world under threat by dark forces in this vibrant, action RPG. With the power of the Runic Swarm in your hands, crush the minions of evil on your path to fulfill your destiny and become the planet’s savior.
Retitled to Astor: Blade of the Monolith, probably to better differentiate from/avoid confusion with other Monoliths(?).
Post edited April 20, 2024 by Swedrami