It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s our 15th Anniversary 15th Anniversary so it’s no wonder there’s so much going on today! Lot’s of releases, coming soon titles, GIVEAWAY, discounts, articles, Trivia QUIZ – it’s all here, and there’s even more!

Here we’ll walk through all the other games that join our catalog today or that you can expect in the near future. Let’s begin!

Release: WrestleQuest with a -30% discount that lasts until October 3rd, 1 PM UTC.
Tag team with destiny! It’s a party-based, adventure RPG where pro wrestling and RPG fantasy collide in the ultimate pixel powered adventure. “Macho Man” Randy Savage and tons of other icons offer guidance as you powerbomb your way to glory beyond the ring. This hero’s journey ain’t just an epic quest, it’s WrestleQuest! Time to powerbomb and piledrive your way through its massive pixel art universe!

Release: Farlanders with a -35% discount that lasts until October 3rd, 1 PM UTC.
Terraform, strategize, and construct a Martian colony in this retro-inspired turn-based city builder. Create a comfortable living for your citizens, research alien artifacts, and uncover the secrets of the Red Planet.

Release: The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians - Enhanced Edition
In this tactical combat & dungeon crawler mash-up, you’ll explore a massive dungeon, full of danger, mystery and secrets. Fight your way through hordes of enemies and powerful creatures, with your tank, healer & damage dealers party.

And when it comes to games that are coming soon to GOG:

Monolith: Requiem of the Ancients
Journey across Gliese, a mystical world under threat by dark forces in this vibrant, action RPG. With the power of the Runic Swarm in your hands, crush the minions of evil on your path to fulfill your destiny and become the planet’s savior.

And there you have it, lots of fun is either already here or will join soon! Now, it’s our 15th birthday today so head to the 15th Anniversary Sale and explore all the amazing stuff that we’ve prepared for you! Have a great one!
GOG.com: Release: WrestleQuest with a -30% discount that lasts until October 3rd, 1 PM UTC.
Tag team with destiny! It’s a party-based, adventure RPG where pro wrestling and RPG fantasy collide in the ultimate pixel powered adventure. “Macho Man” Randy Savage and tons of other icons offer guidance as you powerbomb your way to glory beyond the ring. This hero’s journey ain’t just an epic quest, it’s WrestleQuest! Time to powerbomb and piledrive your way through its massive pixel art universe!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U37e91EFrk
GOG.com: Release: The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians - Enhanced Edition
In this tactical combat & dungeon crawler mash-up, you’ll explore a massive dungeon, full of danger, mystery and secrets. Fight your way through hordes of enemies and powerful creatures, with your tank, healer & damage dealers party.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0
high rated
15th Anniversary is here, and GoG still works! No bizzare changes, just a regular sale. Thank the gods!

Though, you should really fix the missing drop down menu game counter, and the purple dot, and maybe put news at the top, and remove the DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL NOW button from web library, and bring back gog mixes, and fix the tags, and reconsider your "trusted partners"...
Post edited September 22, 2023 by 00063
GOG.com: Farlanders
I like the look of this.
Though I'm a little sceptical, whether the procedurally generated maps won't stand in the way of playing...
GOG.com: The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians - Enhanced Edition
I like what I see, though I'm not a big fan of "active pause".
However, this bit:
"You don’t like tanks, or you don’t like pausing the game? No problem, just lower the game difficulty, and you’ll be able to play without a real tank or pausing. You can precisely tune the difficulty at any time during your exploration."
gives me a little hope...
high rated
Thank you Mana Games for your A+, exemplary, game card for Fall of the Dungeon Guardians. A good mix of screen shots that actually show the game, a bunch of text that actually talks about the game, what it is (and isn't) and whatnot. Not just "world/background/lore/fluff" that most games tend to have nowadays.

THIS is how every game card needs to be, at least to this level of quality. GOG, please take this example and spread it to all your partners present and future to get game card updates and new ones up to at least this level... We get so many new releases with absolutely no info to use to inform a purchasing decision (which means clearly they don't want it -- I'm not going to go out of my way to look for external resources if they can't be arsed to put in the minimum effort on the storefront). The number of games that have no UI or menus at all and live in some sort of Peter Molyneux dystopian alternate universe abound!

Except why's the roguelike tag applied? Either the description did miss that element, which it seems to indicate the opposite, or GOG just added it for no reason?

(I was serious overall, despite the errant tag.)
Post edited September 22, 2023 by mqstout
GOG.com: It’s our 15th Anniversary so it’s no wonder there’s so much going on today! (...)

Trivia QUIZ

How well do you know GOG?
You got 1 out of 15 right!
But no matter the score, we want to thank you for being part of the GOG community.
*thumbs up*
mqstout: Except why's the roguelike tag applied? Either the description did miss that element, which it seems to indicate the opposite, or GOG just added it for no reason?
Same question. Is that a wrong tag or does it have permadeath, no save/load and/or is it randomly generated? (Mentions random gear, but not random dungeon.)
BreOl72: I like what I see, though I'm not a big fan of "active pause".
Very much for active pause myself, really bothered by real time games that don't have it.
Post edited September 22, 2023 by Cavalary
- Oh, nice! Farlanders has finally made its way here. Took its sweet time though. =P Instabuy!
- Wrestlequest looks like a fun, goofy time and seems to have garnered good user reviews.
- Dungeon Guardians looks like a nice dungeon crawler and seems to compare favorable to Legend of Grimrock 2, which I still view as the pinnacle of this modern retro niche. Wishlisted for now - been selling for under $10 elsewhere less than even two weeks ago.
Post edited September 22, 2023 by P-E-S
mqstout: Except why's the roguelike tag applied? Either the description did miss that element, which it seems to indicate the opposite, or GOG just added it for no reason?
The dungeon layout is auto-generated. Played it a while back, but didn't finish it, as I found it to feel a little too generic to keep me engaged for too long.

Any info as to what is different between the "enhanced" version versus the original release?
The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians - I lost my hope and I've got this one somewhere else. But still not played. I guess I'll buy DRM Free version at some point.
The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians looks good...

... but...

I have yet to play the Grimrock games (I passed them by in the last sale... again!) and...

... $14.99 seems a bit high.

Still, will probably pick this up sooner than later. ;)
Happy Birthday GOG!
GOG.com: Farlanders
BreOl72: I like the look of this.
Though I'm a little sceptical, whether the procedurally generated maps won't stand in the way of playing...
There is a demo, GOG has just often not been mentioning it or linking from the main game for some reason. It isn't really a builder but a puzzle game so random maps should be good.
Farlanders and The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians - Enhanced Edition running on Windows XP.

Thank you gog.com for still supporting Windows XP.
Johnathanamz: Farlanders and The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians - Enhanced Edition running on Windows XP.

Thank you gog.com for still supporting Windows XP.
Not gog, the devs.