It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From its very beginning, GOG has been dedicated to making games last forever – by fixing classic titles to keep them playable on modern PCs, and preserving both new and old games by making them DRM-free – so there's never a need, now or in the far future, for remote servers to validate ownership.

Now it is time to celebrate the 14 years of these efforts – by releasing one of the most anticipated games by the community – The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and launching the Anniversary event full of great deals and other surprises.

There’s no anniversary party without presents – Master of Magic Classic, a game that evokes massive nostalgia, is up for grabs in a giveaway. Dive into this epic adventure and play as a powerful wizard leading an army to victory. One of the most popular strategy games of the 90s is available for free until Sunday, October 2nd, 10 PM UTC.

Let's have a look at the anniversary’s hot deals, focused on classics and games that, in the course of time, are even more praised for their game design and playability. Our store offer include: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (-70%), Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition (-86%), Unreal Tournament GOTY (-80%) or Just Cause (-80%). Plenty of classics are available only on GOG such as Unreal Tournament GOTY (-80%) or SWAT 4 Gold Edition (-50%), The Wheel of Time (-30%), Worms 2 (-80%), Settlers® 3: Ultimate Collection (-75%).

Join us in celebration of the 14th GOG Anniversary which will last until October 9th, 2022, at 10 PM UTC.
high rated
Cheers! Happy anniversary GOG!
high rated
Happy anniversary, gog! Gog celebrates and we get the presents. And Skyrim is here. Thank you.
high rated
Happy anniversary GoG, and thank you for holding the torch for DRM-Free gaming for so long, and may you continue to do so for many more years to come... :)
Master of Magic is one of my favorite classic strategy games. A fantastic giveaway.
Happy anniversary :)
Many thanks and cheers :)
high rated
GOG is the best. DRM free and preserving old video games so we can play it. I like that most games I buy on GOG works better compared to Steam because on GOG they include patches or other things to make it more playable on modern hardware.
Happy anniversary, gog. The effort and extra work is much appreciated, thanks.
im grateful for the sale but isnt it a bit short considering its a Anniversary sale?
my wallet hasnt had time to recover yet from the prevous sale and i also bogth the new trails game
Happy 14th Anniversary GOG!
Happy anniversary, GOG. How fast time passes by
Master of Magic is easily one of the best possible giveaways ever. Even though I've owned this game for years (non-GOG), I had longed misplaced the manual and never owned the game's soundtrack. It will also be nice to own a version of the game that has been patch/updated. :)

Thank you very much!
Happy anniversary, GOG! I wish you to please us with wonderful games many years after.
Lodium: im grateful for the sale but isnt it a bit short considering its a Anniversary sale?
my wallet hasnt had time to recover yet from the prevous sale and i also bogth the new trails game
it's a week long. why should such limited selection be discounted for longer?