It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From its very beginning, GOG has been dedicated to making games last forever – by fixing classic titles to keep them playable on modern PCs, and preserving both new and old games by making them DRM-free – so there's never a need, now or in the far future, for remote servers to validate ownership.

Now it is time to celebrate the 14 years of these efforts – by releasing one of the most anticipated games by the community – The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and launching the Anniversary event full of great deals and other surprises.

There’s no anniversary party without presents – Master of Magic Classic, a game that evokes massive nostalgia, is up for grabs in a giveaway. Dive into this epic adventure and play as a powerful wizard leading an army to victory. One of the most popular strategy games of the 90s is available for free until Sunday, October 2nd, 10 PM UTC.

Let's have a look at the anniversary’s hot deals, focused on classics and games that, in the course of time, are even more praised for their game design and playability. Our store offer include: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (-70%), Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition (-86%), Unreal Tournament GOTY (-80%) or Just Cause (-80%). Plenty of classics are available only on GOG such as Unreal Tournament GOTY (-80%) or SWAT 4 Gold Edition (-50%), The Wheel of Time (-30%), Worms 2 (-80%), Settlers® 3: Ultimate Collection (-75%).

Join us in celebration of the 14th GOG Anniversary which will last until October 9th, 2022, at 10 PM UTC.
Clownski_: Gonna ask the Sales team, it's possible this a result of an error. Apologies for the confusion!
DD & Ji Ji: Games are disapearing from the anniversary sale . Fix the store .
Just noticed that the sale is back again
high rated
plinius_the_elder: Just noticed that the sale is back again
Yup, was just about to post! The discounts have been resurrected :)
plinius_the_elder: Just noticed that the sale is back again
Clownski_: Yup, was just about to post! The discounts have been resurrected :)
Thank you and all the GOG team for the fix, especially on sunday)
My haul for this celebration sale:

Mad Max

Shadow of Mordor

Skyrim Special Edition

FEAR 2
Post edited October 10, 2022 by Slick_JMista
Slick_JMista: My haul for this celebration sale:

Mad Max
Shadow of Mordor
Skyrim Special Edition
Nice – good deal especially in terms of "hours of gameplay per dollar" :)

In my case it's:
– Shadow of War
– Mad Max
– LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-7 (that's for kids :)
– The Suffering: Ties That Bind
– Mortal Kombat 4 (owned and played 1-3, but never played this one)
– Stranglehold
– Just Cause
– ARMA: Gold Edition
– Warlords Battlecry 1+2
– Atlantis Evolution (owned and played the series, never heard of this one)
– X2: The Threat ($1 to complete my collection)
– Master of Magic Classic (freebie!)

Some of my "one-dollar purchases" are games observed (and hesitated) for a long time. Now Polish currency has serious problems and I'm afraid that waiting longer may cause these games become much more expensive in future... :(
Slick_JMista: My haul for this celebration sale:

Mad Max
Shadow of Mordor
Skyrim Special Edition
ciemnogrodzianin: Nice – good deal especially in terms of "hours of gameplay per dollar" :)

In my case it's:
– Shadow of War
– Mad Max
– LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-7 (that's for kids :)
– The Suffering: Ties That Bind
– Mortal Kombat 4 (owned and played 1-3, but never played this one)
– Stranglehold
– Just Cause
– ARMA: Gold Edition
– Warlords Battlecry 1+2
– Atlantis Evolution (owned and played the series, never heard of this one)
– X2: The Threat ($1 to complete my collection)
– Master of Magic Classic (freebie!)

Some of my "one-dollar purchases" are games observed (and hesitated) for a long time. Now Polish currency has serious problems and I'm afraid that waiting longer may cause these games become much more expensive in future... :(
yeah, especially with the war in Ukraine, nothing can be taken for granted.
Thank you .
plinius_the_elder: Thank you and all the GOG team for the fix, especially on sunday)
Call me grumpy (or worse) but I don't celebrate the 14 hr period Clownski_ needed to have this sorted out without any communication to the customers meanwhile/once_solved
In my personal case, I lost interest making my purchase thanks to the discounts removed earlier and the poor handling of the situation

I'll never understand why its so difficult to GOG to handle timers... same as interact with its customers
high rated
plinius_the_elder: Thank you and all the GOG team for the fix, especially on sunday)
tag+: Call me grumpy (or worse) but I don't celebrate the 14 hr period Clownski_ needed to have this sorted out without any communication to the customers meanwhile/once_solved
In my personal case, I lost interest making my purchase thanks to the discounts removed earlier and the poor handling of the situation

I'll never understand why its so difficult to GOG to handle timers... same as interact with its customers
You are aware that my initial response was posted at around 2 AM CEST? On Sunday as well. Not sure what else you wanted me to communicate when the issue was not yet resolved.
Post edited October 09, 2022 by Clownski_
tag+: Call me grumpy (or worse) but I don't celebrate the 14 hr period Clownski_ needed to have this sorted out without any communication to the customers meanwhile/once_solved

Clownski_: You are aware that my initial response was posted at around 2 AM CEST? On Sunday as well. Not sure what else you wanted me to communicate when the issue was not yet resolved.
Clownski_, thanks but you don't need to give me explanations. All I want to say is:
-GOG is a worldwide e-store available on the internet 24x7- True?
Please you and GOG in general take that the best way you prefer or simply discard it

If GOG wants to keep the mentality of a local tiny shop servicing during sun light hours, well, its up to GOG

Anyway, Welcome to the global e-business with all the responsibilities and benefits it has!

PS: 2 AM CEST is Saturday 8PM here. See this as one of the many angles worldwide oriented has?
high rated
Clownski_: You are aware that my initial response was posted at around 2 AM CEST? On Sunday as well. Not sure what else you wanted me to communicate when the issue was not yet resolved.
tag+: Clownski_, thanks but you don't need to give me explanations. All I want to say is:
-GOG is a worldwide e-store available on the internet 24x7- True?
Please you and GOG in general take that the best way you prefer or simply discard it

If GOG wants to keep the mentality of a local tiny shop servicing during sun light hours, well, its up to GOG

Anyway, Welcome to the global e-business with all the responsibilities and benefits it has!

PS: 2 AM CEST is Saturday 8PM here. See this as one of the many angles worldwide oriented has?
So because the store is "open" 24/7, you want the Community Managers to also work 24/7? Don't think there's much more I can say if that's the case.

Either way, if you want to discuss it further you can send me a private message. Otherwise, I'm gonna ask to get back on topic.
So...

... a number of games left this particular sale...

... then they were re-instated until this sale runs out?

I'm somewhat confused. A few days ago I made a list of discounted games -- that I thought were part of THIS particular sale -- but half of them are not listed as on sale ATM.

I know I've said it before, but...

... I really hate multiple sales running concurrently and having different end times (if that's what happened in this case). Usually ends in me getting frustrated and spending nothing. Oh well...

... my wallet is already in shock from real life "fun." Think my 401K is hiding under the bed!
kai2: So...
... a number of games left this particular sale...
... then they were re-instated until this sale runs out?
I'm somewhat confused.
Yeah, between unclear promo durations, mid-sale price changes, deals expiration mistakes and payment errors.. it's never a good idea to wait too much for purchases on Gog.