It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mowing down hordes of pathetic fleshbags? Priceless.

<span class="bold">BUTCHER</span>, the platform/shooter of frantic pixelated gore has just received a free update which adds three additional, blood-soaked levels: Drone Creation, Basic Testing, and Arena Testing. To access them, either use the level browser or start a campaign on another (temporary) save slot.

All three take place aboard the Mothership, right before the events of the game's intro, and they are also available to play in the form of a free <span class="bold">Demo</span>.

So, what are you waiting for? Put on your cyborg skin and start cutting down those squishy humans.
New content for free is always good news, and a demo is even better!
If this is the Tuesday release I'm going to shit. :P
muntdefems: New content for free is always good news, and a demo is even better!
Totally agree :)

A dumb question : does demo count as an owned game ?
Post edited July 25, 2017 by Splatsch
muntdefems: New content for free is always good news, and a demo is even better!
Splatsch: Totally agree :)

A dumb question : does demo count as an owned game ?
If you add the demo to your account it does :)
Not my kind of game, but adding more demos is always good.
Loved the game. Thank you for the free content! Time to play it again.
JudasIscariot: If you add the demo to your account it does :)
Okay, thanks for the info :) I would have preferred not but that's not a big deal :P I'll try it right now ;)
Sounds like a great and fun game, I wasn't aware of it until now !
Again, it's great to have more demos, I hope more will come !

Edit : I just learned how to hide a game, that's exactly what I needed for the demo not counting in my number of games :)
Edit 2 : Except when I hover my username :P
Post edited July 26, 2017 by Splatsch
New content and new demos are always welcome. Thank you!
Just finished the demo at the hardest difficulty available : it's pretty nice ! I'm wishlisting it for now and will take a look at the reviews concerning how good the game is in the "long-term" (= more than the 3 tutorial levels there is in the demo :P). But there are good chances I'll take it when it'll be on a good discount :)