It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cambrey:
From things I read this year: The Curse of Chalion and perhaps The Emperor's Soul.

I really like A Fire Upon the Deep mentioned by Orkhepaj but it's mainly SF.

Edit:
There are two really good books I've started reading this year, but were just too difficult to bear and I had to take a break from them. Hopefully I'll finish them next year. Chernobyl Prayer: A Chronicle of the Future which is incredibly sad and heart-breaking, and grim and harrowing KL: A History of the Nazi Concentration Camps.

At the moment I'm in the middle of Words of Radiance.
Post edited December 31, 2021 by InkPanther
Orkhepaj: Verno Vinge - A Fire Upon the Deep - I liked this one a lot, the culture/universe is very original
Orson Scott Card - Speaker for the Dead - another unique race/culture the story is alittle bit slow but still okay
this is i think the second in the series, the story is not connected to the first just the main character
InkPanther: From things I read this year: The Curse of Chalion and perhaps The Emperor's Soul.

I really like A Fire Upon the Deep mentioned by Orkhepaj but it's mainly SF.

Edit:
There are two really good books I've started reading this year, but were just too difficult to bear and I had to take a break from them. Hopefully I'll finish them next year. Chernobyl Prayer: A Chronicle of the Future which is incredibly sad and heart-breaking, and grim and harrowing KL: A History of the Nazi Concentration Camps.
Thank you for these interesting recommendations. I'm glad I asked.
Hope this won't be considered necroing, but since even a couple of regulars are yet to post there, I just wanted to let anyone who may have this thread in favorites and not check the general forum otherwise know that the 2022 thread has been up for three weeks and awaits any contributions you may have :)
Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut. It's one of my fav book. I wrote an essay about it. I found useful service here to help me with my writings. They helped me to get the highest score in the class. These guys are pro in writing essays and assignments.
Post edited March 11, 2022 by tonnyys