It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Catcher in the Rye by Salinger.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey.

I Never Liked You by Chester Brown.
Post edited December 03, 2018 by huppumies
I recently finished The Han Solo Adventures by Brian Daley, I really liked the first book. but I don't think books 2 and 3 were exactly as good even though they were still worth reading.
Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut.
huppumies: Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut.
MASTERPIECE
NuffCatnip: Recently finished 'American Psycho' and 'La Divina Commedia'.
A couple passages in American Psycho weren't really my cup of tea, but it's an excellent novel nonetheless and La Divina Commedia is simply gorgeous.
Next up is War and Peace.
Kriech und Friesen?
Nah, not my cup of tea. But maybe I should read it, if only because that I can say that I read it.
I recently read " Zero - Kadett der Sterne" by Sara King (Original title: Forging Zero - The legend of zero, book 1"

In this novel, earth is conquered by troops of the "Intergalactic Congress" that rules a big part of the universe. As a tribute, earth has to give it`s children to the Congress and they have to serve as soldiers for the Congress. Zero is one of them and becomes a recruit of the Congress army. It`s a bit like Starship Troopers, but the other way round.
Good and thrilling novel.
NuffCatnip: Recently finished 'American Psycho' and 'La Divina Commedia'.
A couple passages in American Psycho weren't really my cup of tea, but it's an excellent novel nonetheless and La Divina Commedia is simply gorgeous.
Next up is War and Peace.
Maxvorstadt: Kriech und Friesen?
Nah, not my cup of tea. But maybe I should read it, if only because that I can say that I read it.
I recently read " Zero - Kadett der Sterne" by Sara King (Original title: Forging Zero - The legend of zero, book 1"

In this novel, earth is conquered by troops of the "Intergalactic Congress" that rules a big part of the universe. As a tribute, earth has to give it`s children to the Congress and they have to serve as soldiers for the Congress. Zero is one of them and becomes a recruit of the Congress army. It`s a bit like Starship Troopers, but the other way round.
Good and thrilling novel.
Didn't get to read War and Peace yet, still have to finish Faust, because of a recommendation, not really my cup of tea though.

That novel sounds like a good read, might give it a shot.
huppumies: Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut.
tinyE: MASTERPIECE
Really good book for sure. Love the dry sarcastic tone of the writing.
tinyE: MASTERPIECE
huppumies: Really good book for sure. Love the dry sarcastic tone of the writing.
Have you read anything else by him?